Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]anyone see the punch from short?
    [/quote]

No but I'm trying to ignore what just happened b/c as usual the refs allow ish to happen to us and no penalties on the eagles that BS offset ish! When that was not the case.
    Btw where's AG?[/quote]

he's not been here I don't think since the 1st quarter.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

no pressure</P>

nice job lewis, you suk</P>

</P>[/quote]again

Comment

Another TD off of a crappy 3rd down play... We were 11-5 last year. Why do we suck with a passion this year?</P>

Comment

What's the point in even calling them a defense? They're not! They just do nothing but let teams score. And they get he ball after the half!

Comment

does anybody feel like we are down a lot more than 7 points?

Comment

Our offense sucks too! This team sux! 3rd and long sure they'll score!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]does anybody feel like we are down a lot more than 7 points?[/quote]</P>

I think everyone-including myself-does. Maybe it's because we're never able to retake a lead.</P>

Comment

And they're quitting now too. Just let the clock run out and go back down 7.
                  PATHETIC! Put in BJ when it doesn't count.

I mean this team is quitting right b4 our eyes! They suck!

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]

[quote user="mjg407"]does anybody feel like we are down a lot more than 7 points?[/quote]</P>

I think everyone-including myself-does. Maybe it's because we're never able to retake a lead.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm trying to be more positive then some of our "fans". That call on Coefield was BS.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]And they're quitting now too. Just let the clock run out and go back down 7. PATHETIC! Put in BJ when it doesn't count. I mean this team is quitting right b4 our eyes! They suck![/quote]</P>

Let's not give up yet. I gotta walk my dog now, she's all freaked out.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Gigantoir"]

[/quote]</P>

I'm trying to be more positive then some of our "fans". That call on Coefield was BS.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I've stayed positive up until about here... right now I've opened my eyes and see that we suck and blow at the same time. Is that even possible?</P>

Comment

we still have a second half.... i m sure they come up with something that reminds of the first series both defensively and offensively. they have to! i haven't given up on the team so come on gmen!! show us why we r fans

Comment

I'm still here, I just can't understand this team!!!

Comment

Just checkin in-don't know what has been said. I hope our overseas guys have the game-I know there were some problems earlier.</P>

1. Why is Joe Buck up the Eagles'...?</P>

2. Go Shockey-no helmet-still driving</P>

3. Why the heck is Runyan still in the game??? It should have AT LEAST been a penalty</P>

Comment

Is 1 and done the way things go for the Giants year after year?

I mean what adjustments can they make at this point? Just very very frustrating!

This is it, for Tiki if we lose. No more Tiki, why can't they play like they don't want it to be his last?

Please come back out energized and play ball! Please advance to round 2!! Don't let this game be Tikis last!

Comment

Working...
                                X