Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

hey, <font size="6">11,000,<font size="3"> guys. something good has happened tonight.</font></font>

Comment

GUYS-BE POSITIVE!!! Everyone and their grandmothers picked us to lose this game. I think we're playing an awesome game. Support your team. No more negatives please!!!

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Just checkin in-don't know what has been said. I hope our overseas guys have the game-I know there were some problems earlier.</P>

1. Why is Joe Buck up the Eagles'...?</P>

2. Go Shockey-no helmet-still driving</P>

3. Why the heck is Runyan still in the game??? It should have AT LEAST been a penalty</P>

[/quote]</P>

fortunately the signal is back here.... if only the gmen knew</P>

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Just checkin in-don't know what has been said. I hope our overseas guys have the game-I know there were some problems earlier.</p>

1. Why is Joe Buck up the Eagles'...?</p>

2. Go Shockey-no helmet-still driving</p>

3. Why the heck is Runyan still in the game??? It should have AT LEAST been a penalty</p>[/quote]

yeah, I got the game. unfortunately it's not looking as good as aI had hoped.

apart from the helmetless play by Shockey. true legend there.

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]GUYS-BE POSITIVE!!! Everyone and their grandmothers picked us to lose this game. I think we're playing an awesome game. Support your team. No more negatives please!!![/quote]</P>

that is the cheergirl spirit!!! i m still with the team. till the very end, wich is in miami i hope[]</P>

Comment

**sigh**

17-10 after coming out firing and the d forcing 3 straight 3 and outs.

How does this happen? The best and the worst in one half! I'm trying but its hard to understand this team anymore. What they fight for and where their heart is.

Comment

Back to the basement---DON'T LET ME DOWN GUYS---BELIEVE

Comment

I'm gonna shut up since supporting my team means not pointing out the poor plays and being happy with what I see.

I'm still praying for a win and pulling for my team. I hope we advance and go further and I believe in them with everything in me!

Cya all later!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]**sigh** 17-10 after coming out firing and the d forcing 3 straight 3 and outs. How does this happen? The best and the worst in one half! I'm trying but its hard to understand this team anymore. What they fight for and where their heart is.[/quote]</P>

I'm starting to wonder if Manning, with his $50M+ contract, even cares about the game.</P>

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey, <font size="6">11,000,<font size="3"> guys. something good has happened tonight.</font></font>
                      [/quote]

wow I didn't even noticed....

Comment

<FONT size=6><U>I BELIEVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!! NICE PLAY GIBRIL!!!!!!</U></FONT>

Comment

well that was an ok stop. something to build of from. jack can be proud with chase blackburnhis play

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]I'm gonna shut up since supporting my team means not pointing out the poor plays and being happy with what I see. I'm still praying for a win and pulling for my team. I hope we advance and go further and I believe in them with everything in me! Cya all later![/quote]</P>

Don't go bleu,</P>

Switching to dirty martinis now.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]

[quote user="Bleu"]**sigh** 17-10 after coming out firing and the d forcing 3 straight 3 and outs. How does this happen? The best and the worst in one half! I'm trying but its hard to understand this team anymore. What they fight for and where their heart is.[/quote]</P>

I'm starting to wonder if Manning, with his $50M+ contract, even cares about the game.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I think he cares. Just doesn't have the motor to drive this bus. </P>

We thought we bought a turbocharged mercedes, turns out to be a VW bus.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]I'm gonna shut up since supporting my team means not pointing out the poor plays and being happy with what I see. I'm still praying for a win and pulling for my team. I hope we advance and go further and I believe in them with everything in me! Cya all later![/quote]</P>

no gal don't go. we need fans like you !! </P>

Comment

Working...
                                X