Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Guys a Q: now the giants are out of the playoffs what r u guys doing this weekend and those to come till the SB. Are you watching any of the games or is this the time your (girl)friends/wifes/husbands (whoever i forgot...moms..) been waiting for whole season long???? And are they ready to drag you to your inlaws or anything?? Just curious.</p>

I know i'll be getting some more sleep for a change[] (not that i wanted that but it is the only positive thing i have of our team not playing anymore)</p>[/quote]

I have a sh*tload of crap I gotta do tomorrow...but I will still probably watch the games...[&lt;)]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

I know..it's very sad[][][][]</P>

Keep your fingers crossed..say a prayer..whatever you believe..I'll let you know when I know..it's not looking good</P>

[/quote]

Oh No!
      Barbaro def has my prayers!

Hey Bleu, mjg, GMENFAN, Dutch, and Iggy! What's Shakin!
      [/quote]</P>

He jersey. nothing much, just working now (or being present that is.....) kinna boring at 3.30am with no one here where i work. at least i have you guys to talk to wich i love doing!</P>

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Guys a Q: now the giants are out of the playoffs what r u guys doing this weekend and those to come till the SB. Are you watching any of the games or is this the time your (girl)friends/wifes/husbands (whoever i forgot...moms..) been waiting for whole season long???? And are they ready to drag you to your inlaws or anything?? Just curious.</P>

I know i'll be getting some more sleep for a change[] (not that i wanted that but it is the only positive thing i have of our team not playing anymore)</P>

[/quote]I'm working all freaking weekend so I won't be able to watch. My fiancee will be watching the playoffs however. </P>

I just won't be stressed all Sunday watching our team screw it away.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Did you get engaged this Christmas???? I don't remember you mentioning a fiancee before then</P>

[/quote]nobody ever asked.[] I think I've mentioned it before.....Didn't one of you gals ask about pink jerseys? I may not have had the hoff at the time.</P>

</P>

Comment

I know..it's very sad[][][][]</p>

Keep your fingers crossed..say a prayer..whatever you believe..I'll let you know when I know..it's not looking good</p>[/quote]

Oh No!

[/quote]

What's up, JG?? Are you over Grey's Anatomy? You sounded pretty sad last night.

Comment

Well im off now as it almost 3am! So high and goodbye and ill catch you all later!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Guys a Q: now the giants are out of the playoffs what r u guys doing this weekend and those to come till the SB. Are you watching any of the games or is this the time your (girl)friends/wifes/husbands (whoever i forgot...moms..) been waiting for whole season long???? And are they ready to drag you to your inlaws or anything?? Just curious.</P>

I know i'll be getting some more sleep for a change[] (not that i wanted that but it is the only positive thing i have of our team not playing anymore)</P>

[/quote]I'm working all freaking weekend so I won't be able to watch. My fiancee will be watching the playoffs however. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Did you get engaged this Christmas???? I don't remember you mentioning a fiancee before then</P>

[/quote]nobody ever asked.[] I think I've mentioned it before.....Didn't one of you gals ask about pink jerseys? I may not have had the hoff at the time.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well...CONGRATS big guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Keep your fingers crossed..say a prayer..whatever you believe..I'll let you know when I know..it's not looking good</p>

[/quote]

Oh No!

[/quote]</p>

He jersey. nothing much, just working now (or being present that is.....) kinna boring at 3.30am with no one here where i work. at least i have you guys to talk to wich i love doing!</p>[/quote]

Aww..That sucks!</p>We will keep you company! [&lt;)]

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]Did you get engaged this Christmas???? I don't remember you mentioning a fiancee before then</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well...CONGRATS big guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>[/quote]That was part of my crazy trips! Seattle to see her, and then take her to NY to meet my Mom. She is now a huge Giants fan and gets on me when I get down on the team.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]

<FONT color=#808080>I have a sh*tload of crap</FONT> I gotta do tomorrow...but I will still probably watch the games...[&lt;)]
                    [/quote]</P>

...i hope this wont take too much time???[] if so they do have pills or liquids u can use that will help ya out...</P>

j/k</P>

Comment

does anyone know ifthe game in london is home or away?</P>

if its a home game, im not gonna be too happy</P>

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"]

does anyone know ifthe game in london is home or away?</p>

if its a home game, im not gonna be too happy</p>[/quote]

I think it's an away game, Iggy.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Keep your fingers crossed..say a prayer..whatever you believe..I'll let you know when I know..it's not looking good</P>

[/quote]

Oh No!

[/quote]</P>

He jersey. nothing much, just working now (or being present that is.....) kinna boring at 3.30am with no one here where i work. at least i have you guys to talk to wich i love doing!</P>[/quote]

Aww..That sucks!</P>

We will keep you company! [&lt;)]
                          [/quote]</P>

THNX i was hoping for that! pls disregard my former post</P>

Comment

[/quote]

Oh No!

[/quote]</P>

hello</P>

the barbaro story is very sad, i thought he was getting better and now this happens[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Keep your fingers crossed..say a prayer..whatever you believe..I'll let you know when I know..it's not looking good</p>[/quote]

Oh No!

[/quote]

What's up, JG?? Are you over Grey's Anatomy? You sounded pretty sad last night.
                              [/quote]

OMG...it was such a good episode! Sad...but good!
                              Now I'm sad over Barbaro..but happy the Giants may still have a chance for Pioli....plus the just replayed the Cowboys game on NFL netowrk...that made me giggle! [&lt;)]
                              How you doing? Ready for the weekend? [&lt;)]

Comment

HELLO MJG! Sorry!

Comment

Working...
                                X