Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Guys a Q: now the giants are out of the playoffs what r u guys doing this weekend and those to come till the SB. Are you watching any of the games or is this the time your (girl)friends/wifes/husbands (whoever i forgot...moms..) been waiting for whole season long???? And are they ready to drag you to your inlaws or anything?? Just curious.</P>

I know i'll be getting some more sleep for a change[] (not that i wanted that but it is the only positive thing i have of our team not playing anymore)</P>

[/quote]I'm working all freaking weekend so I won't be able to watch. My fiancee will be watching the playoffs however. </P>

I just won't be stressed all Sunday watching our team screw it away.</P>

[/quote]Did you get engaged this Christmas???? I don't remember you mentioning a fiancee before then</P>

[/quote]nobody ever asked.[] I think I've mentioned it before.....Didn't one of you gals ask about pink jerseys? I may not have had the hoff at the time.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well...CONGRATS big guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]That was part of my crazy trips! Seattle to see her, and then take her to NY to meet my Mom. She is now a huge Giants fan and gets on me when I get down on the team.[/quote]</P>

A Giants' fan..can't do any better than that!!!!!!!!!! Especially if you live in CA[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

He man! congrats!! sorry i missed it. Good job on turning here over to big blue!!</P>

When is the big day??</P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]
      Going good... Damn straight! This weekend will be great! And hearing Pioli's name again makes me feel a hell of a lot better! Almost as good as I felt yesterday when I heard Lewis got canned...
      [/quote]

I know! [&lt;)]
      I guess management is waiting to see how this weekend plays out....
      I want the Pats to win.....but..I want Pioli here.....oy vey....watch it end up being Reese..oh well! [&lt;)]

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Guys a Q: now the giants are out of the playoffs what r u guys doing this weekend and those to come till the SB. Are you watching any of the games or is this the time your (girl)friends/wifes/husbands (whoever i forgot...moms..) been waiting for whole season long???? And are they ready to drag you to your inlaws or anything?? Just curious.</P>

I know i'll be getting some more sleep for a change[] (not that i wanted that but it is the only positive thing i have of our team not playing anymore)</P>

[/quote]I'm working all freaking weekend so I won't be able to watch. My fiancee will be watching the playoffs however. </P>

[/quote]Did you get engaged this Christmas???? I don't remember you mentioning a fiancee before then</P>

[/quote]nobody ever asked.[] I think I've mentioned it before.....Didn't one of you gals ask about pink jerseys? I may not have had the hoff at the time.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]That was part of my crazy trips! Seattle to see her, and then take her to NY to meet my Mom. She is now a huge Giants fan and gets on me when I get down on the team.[/quote]</P>

A Giants' fan..can't do any better than that!!!!!!!!!! Especially if you live in CA[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

He man! congrats!! sorry i missed it. Good job on turning here over to big blue!!</P>

When is the big day??</P>[/quote]Haven't decided yet. Wanted her to meet my Mom in NY prior. Right now she still lives and works in WA and she's trying to finish her degree while working full time.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Happy 800th page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)]
          [/quote]</P>

... and to you!!! i bet at least 100 belong to you (and 500 to asian..)</P>

darn! now it is 801[]</P>

[/quote]

LOL! Probably. I would love to know how many of my posts are in here vs. TAGF or any other forum.
          [/quote]</P>

didn't u start with 0 when the board changed or was that someone else?? if so i would say 2000 here and bout 400+ on the tagf???</P>

Comment

Congrats on the engagement mjg! [&lt;)]

Comment

knicks are down by 10 in case anyone cares.</P>

sadly, now that the giants are out this is the team that i need to cheer for, and its hard tocheer for a team as embaressing as they are</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]She's a G-man fan by association. When we started dating she didn't know anything about Football. Now, big time G-man fan.Bought us tickets for my 37th b-day to see the Hawks Giants game. 5th row 45 yardline, right behind the Giants bench!!!![/quote]</P>

That's awesome!!! Sounds like a winner[]</P>

</P>

Not to be too sad..but Barbaro has been putting up the good fight and it's taken a bad turn..send your positive vibes towards PA</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]
                  Going good... Damn straight! This weekend will be great! And hearing Pioli's name again makes me feel a hell of a lot better! Almost as good as I felt yesterday when I heard Lewis got canned...
                  [/quote]

I know! [&lt;)]
                  I guess management is waiting to see how this weekend plays out....
                  I want the Pats to win.....but..I want Pioli here.....oy vey....watch it end up being Reese..oh well! [&lt;)]
                  [/quote]

Yeah it probably will be Reese. I'm stuck on who I want to win now. I hate the Chargers more, but if they lose, we may lose out on Pioli... Oh man... this sucks... I can't see the Giants waiting longer than this weekend for Pioli.

Comment

MJG, (just replying without quoting..)</P>

that is nice. Also the part with the tickets!! </P>

Whenever that day comes: i hope it is what you 2 expected and wanted it to be!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Congrats on the engagement mjg! [&lt;)]
                      [/quote]Thanks. People wonder about Men my age all by themselves (LOL!)</P>

Oh yeah, great news too, my car will finally get here from FL.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Congrats on the engagement mjg! [&lt;)]
                        [/quote]
                        Aww sorry MJG I didn't even notice! Congrats on your engagement to your fiancee...[D]

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"]

knicks are down by 10 in case anyone cares.</P>

sadly, now that the giants are out this is the team that i need to cheer for, and its hard tocheer for a team as embaressing as they are</P>

[/quote]</P>

cheer up iggy!!! aren't there some hockey teams waiting for for to cheer for them??</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

MJG, (just replying without quoting..)</P>

that is nice. Also the part with the tickets!! </P>

Whenever that day comes: i hope it is what you 2 expected and wanted it to be!!</P>

[/quote]Well dude, It's both of ours second rodeo. Cool thing is that my Mom says I have never seemed happier. She's amazing</P>

Can't decide if we are just going to go to an island in Hawaii and get married under a water fall or a regular wedding. Want to keep it small. </P>

Comment

800? You guys are amazing. I may have to ban a couple of you guys just to slow</P>

this thing down!</P>

Comment

congrats MJG, i hope it works out well

Comment

Working...
                                X