Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]

[quote user="mjg407"]I'm not convinced that he's the answer. From what I understand and I may be wrong, he was the person in charge of getting the players for EA, so we may have more EA. <font color="#ff1493">I hope that the reason we did hire him wasn't politically motivated.</font>[/quote]</p>

Politically motivated? What do you mean by that? What in the world does politics and the GM of the NY Giants have to do with each other. And I mean realistically not theoretically or hypothetically...</p>[/quote]
    i think he was trying to say because he's black, but he didnt want to sound like a racist at all.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

[quote user="mjg407"]I'm not convinced that he's the answer. From what I understand and I may be wrong, he was the person in charge of getting the players for EA, so we may have more EA. <FONT color=#ff1493>I hope that the reason we did hire him wasn't politically motivated.</FONT>[/quote]</P>

Politically motivated? What do you mean by that? What in the world does politics and the GM of the NY Giants have to do with each other. And I mean realistically not theoretically or hypothetically...</P>[/quote]Obviously I don't know why they chose Reese and declined Parcells, what I think is that the ownership wants to keep things in house. They chose a safe bet (the last thing they would want would be a GM to come in and fire TC). Politically motivated vs what is best for the team.

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Bleu"]

[quote user="mjg407"]I'm not convinced that he's the answer. From what I understand and I may be wrong, he was the person in charge of getting the players for EA, so we may have more EA. <FONT color=#ff1493>I hope that the reason we did hire him wasn't politically motivated.</FONT>[/quote]</P>

Politically motivated? What do you mean by that? What in the world does politics and the GM of the NY Giants have to do with each other. And I mean realistically not theoretically or hypothetically...</P>[/quote]
        i think he was trying to say because he's black, but he didnt want to sound like a racist at all.
        [/quote]Why would that make me racist if I said he was hired because he was black? That's aside the point I wanted a GM from outside the organization to come in and realistically evaulate the talent, not play office politics with the owners to make them look good.

Comment

Congrats gibril on the eco class
          Bleu sucks about the car
          what's shakin mjg!

Oy Vey...my lunch consisted of a can of warm diet coke and a package of peanut M&amp;M's.....balanced diet my *** [:P]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Congrats gibril on the eco class
            Bleu sucks about the car
            what's shakin mjg!

Oy Vey...my lunch consisted of a can of warm diet coke and a package of peanut M&amp;M's.....balanced diet my *** [:P]
            [/quote]JG,</P>

You're supposed to be eating better than that. Shame!</P>

This was my lunch.</P>
            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 20pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calligrapher"><U>CHICKEN CHUTNEY <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1lace w:st="on">SANDWICH</st1lace></U><U><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></U></SPAN></P>
            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'">CCs MARINATED, GRILLED, DICED CHICKEN BREAST, <o></o></SPAN></P>
            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'">RED GRAPES, WALNUTS &amp; DRIED APRICOTS BLENDED TOGETHER<o></o></SPAN></P>
            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'">WITH A TARRAGON VINAIGRETTE &amp; TOPPED W/ RED LEAF LETTUCE.<o></o></SPAN></P>
            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'">SERVED ON A FRESH BAKED WHEAT KAISER ROLL. <o></o></SPAN></P>

</P>

Comment

Bleu sucks about the car
              what's shakin mjg!

[/quote]JG,</P>

You're supposed to be eating better than that. Shame!</P>

This was my lunch.</P>
              <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 20pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calligrapher"><U>CHICKEN CHUTNEY <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1lace w:st="on">SANDWICH</st1lace></U><U><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></U></SPAN></P>
              <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'">CCs MARINATED, GRILLED, DICED CHICKEN BREAST, <o></o></SPAN></P>
              <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'">RED GRAPES, WALNUTS &amp; DRIED APRICOTS BLENDED TOGETHER<o></o></SPAN></P>
              <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'">WITH A TARRAGON VINAIGRETTE &amp; TOPPED W/ RED LEAF LETTUCE.<o></o></SPAN></P>
              <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'">SERVED ON A FRESH BAKED WHEAT KAISER ROLL. <o></o></SPAN></P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Bleu sucks about the car
                what's shakin mjg!

[/quote]JG,</p>

You're supposed to be eating better than that. Shame!</p>

This was my lunch.</p>
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; text-align: center;" align="center"><span style="font-size: 20pt; font-family: Calligrapher;"><u>CHICKEN CHUTNEY <st1lace w:st="on">SANDWICH</st1lace></u><u><o></o></u></span></p>
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; text-align: center;" align="center"><span style="font-size: 14pt; font-family: 'Arial Narrow';">CCs MARINATED, GRILLED, DICED CHICKEN BREAST, <o></o></span></p>
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; text-align: center;" align="center"><span style="font-size: 14pt; font-family: 'Arial Narrow';">RED GRAPES, WALNUTS &amp; DRIED APRICOTS BLENDED TOGETHER<o></o></span></p>
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; text-align: center;" align="center"><span style="font-size: 14pt; font-family: 'Arial Narrow';">WITH A TARRAGON VINAIGRETTE &amp; TOPPED W/ RED LEAF LETTUCE.<o></o></span></p>
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; text-align: center;" align="center"><span style="font-size: 14pt; font-family: 'Arial Narrow';">SERVED ON A FRESH BAKED WHEAT KAISER ROLL. <o></o></span></p>

</p>[/quote]

Your making me salivate here....
                Meanwhile I am sitting here chewing on my last M&amp;M...and now a piece of peanut is stuck in my tooth...ugh

Comment

anybody else having problems with the MB loading today?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Bleu"]

Politically motivated? What do you mean by that? What in the world does politics and the GM of the NY Giants have to do with each other. And I mean realistically not theoretically or hypothetically...</P>

[/quote]Obviously I don't know why they chose Reese and declined Parcells, what I think is that the ownership wants to keep things in house. They chose a safe bet (the last thing they would want would be a GM to come in and fire TC). Politically motivated vs what is best for the team.[/quote]</P>

I understand what you're saying but I question the motives behind your theory. But I trust if you believe that "keeping it in-house" may have been the safe mode to protect TC then so be it. I think it was obvious that keepingTC was not a GM move but an organization move andhis position was secured before the announcement of Reese as the new GM...so if anything that was the protection, b/c a new GM isn't going to fire the HC that was just assured his job for next season. Right idea wrong situation.</P>

But you could also see it as they (The Giant's organization)wanted someone who knows this organization,who was indeedqualified, and possibly groomed to be Acorsi's successor. Which is exactly how I see it. I don't think it's politcal at all, and I trust that the Giants organization made its decisions on the betterment of the team overall and not for the moment (i.e. saving TC's job). </P>

Truthfully TC's contract is up after this season anyway, and if he doesn't make improvements with this team, I'm sure he will be fired next season. So the decision on GM vs. keeping a coach short-term wouldn't be a good business move IMO. Which is why I disagree with your assumption.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Bleu"]

[quote user="mjg407"]I'm not convinced that he's the answer. From what I understand and I may be wrong, he was the person in charge of getting the players for EA, so we may have more EA. <font color="#ff1493">I hope that the reason we did hire him wasn't politically motivated.</font>[/quote]</p>

Politically motivated? What do you mean by that? What in the world does politics and the GM of the NY Giants have to do with each other. And I mean realistically not theoretically or hypothetically...</p>[/quote]
                      [/quote]Why would that make me racist if I said he was hired because he was black? That's aside the point I wanted a GM from outside the organization to come in and realistically evaulate the talent, not play office politics with the owners to make them look good.[/quote]
                      well thats what i got out of it... im not saying you are a racist, but i thought you were saying that you hoped they didnt sign him just because he is black..

Comment

It doesn't bother you bleu that we may have more of the same kind of EA decisions? I think that it would have been nice to have someone come in and make an unbiased judgement on the players and coaches.

Comment

Gibril,</P>

IS there a way to download off of Youtube?</P>

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Bleu"]

Politically motivated? What do you mean by that? What in the world does politics and the GM of the NY Giants have to do with each other. And I mean realistically not theoretically or hypothetically...</P>

[/quote]
                            [/quote]</P>

Gibril don't make assumptions like that. It's not cool...</P>

Comment

With regard to Reese being our GM....eh...not thrilled.....not crying..
                              Realistically....after Pioli turned down an interview...Reese was probably the best available option. He has the experience from working with EA, he comes from the organization...so those were positives for him.
                              Honestly, who else could it have been..Chris Mara..no...Casserly..OH HELL TO THE NO! [:P]
                              So..he is the GM...I hope for the best with him as GM and pray he makes the right decisions. I'm not gonna write him off automatically just because he worked with EA....maybe he will surprise us and excell at this position! At least that is what I hope! [&lt;)] Anyways..it's done...now we gotta see what coordinators they bring in....

The piece of peanut is still stuck in between my fraking tooth...I'm just gonna pick it out..I have no shame...

Comment

JG,</P>

Shame on you. What happened to eating right? Key is cook up a bunch of chicken (or whatever you prefer) and put them in tupperware in the freezer. Take one out each morning and it's ready by lunch (or a quick zap of the micro). </P>

Comment

Working...
                                X