Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

No i think it was the baby and dog pic? i liked that one! if i ever r going to owna dog it is either that type of dog (don't know the name...) or a jack russel.</p>[/quote]I honestly can't remember which one you're talking about. let me look.[/quote]that was JG's not mine[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

No i think it was the baby and dog pic? i liked that one! if i ever r going to owna dog it is either that type of dog (don't know the name...) or a jack russel.</P>

[/quote]I honestly can't remember which one you're talking about. let me look.[/quote]that was JG's not mine[/quote]</P>

Oh sorry. didn't know who posted it.....</P>

I liked the one with the 2 gals. Was/ are they/that yours??</P>

[/quote]those are my oldest nieces.</P>

we told them to get closer for the pic and they spntaneously hugged.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]Hey ppl!! how is everybody doing??[/quote]

hey dutch, hows you? nice to see another overseas fan here this late.
        [/quote]</P>

so i calmed down, as did that wind</P>

yeah nice to see u r still around!! I m always around when i have to "work". But u my man, how did you end up here at this time??</P>

[/quote]

i never get to sleep untill about 2.30am at least, so I come here. what work do you do?
        [/quote]</P>

I work in a restaurant-hotel as a nighty. i m alone whole night so talking t u guys is really what i like to do (besides some small thing i have to do here...)</P>

[/quote]</P>

DutchGMenFan, I'm gonnahave more posts than you by the end of the night, loll...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yours or mine???</P>

well see ok?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Okay...</P>

[/quote]</P>

..... i think i m gonna bump a tagf thread all night long[:P]...[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

No i think it was the baby and dog pic? i liked that one! if i ever r going to owna dog it is either that type of dog (don't know the name...) or a jack russel.</P>

[/quote]I honestly can't remember which one you're talking about. let me look.[/quote]that was JG's not mine[/quote]</P>

Oh sorry. didn't know who posted it.....</P>

I liked the one with the 2 gals. Was/ are they/that yours??</P>

[/quote]those are my oldest nieces.</P>

we told them to get closer for the pic and they spntaneously hugged.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Aha i c. They r cute!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

No way!!!</p>

i always thought scotland weather was bad!! good for u scottish lads huh! to bad for the brits this time i know your island gets most of the shabby weather and then us</p>

(wow my grammar sucks!! hope u guys don't mind reading it...[A])</p>[/quote]

usually we do get the worst weather in the UK. 2 years back we had 150mph winds. and for the last 4 months it's been pretty rotten. I've never seen so much rain.

oh, and there's nothing wrong with your grammar at all dood.

Comment

I remember a while back, I said we're almost at 1,000 posts on this thread...Someone thought that I said 1,000 pages... He or she said "Yea right,I have a life"...</P>

We're almost at 1,000 pages now, loll...</P>

Around 110 pages left...</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]I honestly can't remember which one you're talking about. let me look.[/quote]that was JG's not mine[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

He jersey!</P>

yeah that is the pic i was talking bout!!</P>

I really like that type of dog. I think whenever i get one i walking it with an iron in the other hand....</P>

</P>

no seriously i really like that type of dog, unfortunately they r really expensive to get[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

I remember a while back, I said we're almost at 1,000 posts on this thread...Someone thought that I said 1,000 pages... He or she said "Yea right,I have a life"...</p>

We're almost at 1,000 pages now, loll...</p>

Around 110 pages left...</p>[/quote]

haha I remember that, who said that?

Comment

Is anyone hungry?

Comment

Looking back over 12,000 posts now, loll... Be back in a while, loll...

Comment

I have a nice juicy burger for you....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Is anyone hungry?
                          [/quote]now that you mention it....

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Is anyone hungry?
                            [/quote]now that you mention it....[/quote]

Ok here you go...

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

No way!!!</P>

i always thought scotland weather was bad!! good for u scottish lads huh! to bad for the brits this time i know your island gets most of the shabby weather and then us</P>

(wow my grammar sucks!! hope u guys don't mind reading it...[A])</P>

[/quote]

usually we do get the worst weather in the UK. 2 years back we had 150mph winds. and for the last 4 months it's been pretty rotten. I've never seen so much rain.

oh, and there's nothing wrong with your grammar at all dood.
                              [/quote]</P>

Thnx made!!!</P>

you know dood means killed or dead in dutch right!!! So just in case....</P>

bout the weather: i know. same here only later. lots of rain but fortunately no snow, i m not much of a winter guy...... in what part of scotland do u live?? highlands, west, east coast?? I guess living on a island in up here means lots of bad weather..[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Is anyone hungry?
                                [/quote]

I could probably go a nice juicy steak. even though it is1.20am!

Comment

Working...
                                X