Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Let's keep on posting until this thread has the same amount of posts as AsianGiant...</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Speaking of trips and vacation:</p>

What is the best place/country/...... where you guys have been??</p>

Mine is obvious....</p>[/quote]

Oh man, tough one. I enjoyed Daytona Beach, Florida, Niagara Falls, Canada, and Genoa to name a few.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

No prob, man. Yeah, that's pretty cool. I would like to visit the UK one day.
        [/quote]

apart from the views, we don't have much to do. save some money and avoid it. unless you like views that is.

anyway, It's my bedtime now. see you all tomorrow hopefully.
        [/quote]

Thanks for the tip. Regardless, it still would be nice to see. Have a good one.
        [/quote]</p>

You should visit europe some time. Make a round trip through a bunch of countries. I know plenty of ppl who do that. Being used to US distances, Europe aint that big</p>[/quote]

I've been to Europe many times, man. I have family in Genoa, Italy. I still haven't seen my own country entirely. I've been up and down the East Coast, but have never seen states out west. I would like to visit California some day.
        [/quote]
        Same here. It would be awesome to go to the Jelly Belly jellybean factory in Fairfeild, Ca. Lol.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

apart from the views, we don't have much to do. save some money and avoid it. unless you like views that is.

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

You should visit europe some time. Make a round trip through a bunch of countries. I know plenty of ppl who do that. Being used to US distances, Europe aint that big</P>

[/quote]

I've been to Europe many times, man. I have family in Genoa, Italy. I still haven't seen my own country entirely. I've been up and down the East Coast, but have never seen states out west. I would like to visit California some day.
          [/quote]</P>

aha i c. what countries did u visit beside italy??</P>

btw: Cal is very nice. Been there in '02. </P>

Comment

When I'm old enough to drink beer, I would really like to go to Munich, Germany for Ocktoberfest. That would be quite the interesting cultural experience.

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

Let's keep on posting until this thread has the same amount of posts as AsianGiant...</P>

[/quote]</P>

... u tell him not to post anymore so we can catch up faster?? </P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</P>

... u tell him not to post anymore so we can catch up faster?? </P>

[/quote]</P>

I think that AsianGiant knows now, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

You should visit europe some time. Make a round trip through a bunch of countries. I know plenty of ppl who do that. Being used to US distances, Europe aint that big</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

aha i c. what countries did u visit beside italy??</p>

btw: Cal is very nice. Been there in '02. </p>[/quote]

Nothing else. Just Italy, man. Believe me, if I had the money, it would be everywhere else. The money I do have is when I go back to College.

Comment

Speaking of trips and vacation:</P>

What is the best place/country/...... where you guys have been??</P>

Mine is obvious....</P>

[/quote]

Oh man, tough one. I enjoyed Daytona Beach, Florida, Niagara Falls, Canada, and Genoa to name a few.
                    [/quote]</P>

these r a bunch!!! i go to canada (with a lill pitstop in the states to see the niagara falls) this june. What part of canada have u been to and what did u like most of it??</P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

You should visit europe some time. Make a round trip through a bunch of countries. I know plenty of ppl who do that. Being used to US distances, Europe aint that big</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

aha i c. what countries did u visit beside italy??</P>

btw: Cal is very nice. Been there in '02. </P>

[/quote]

Nothing else. Just Italy, man. Believe me, if I had the money, it would be everywhere else. The money I do have is when I go back to College.
                      [/quote]</P>

What college do you go to???</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Speaking of trips and vacation:</p>

What is the best place/country/...... where you guys have been??</p>

Mine is obvious....</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

these r a bunch!!! i go to canada (with a lill pitstop in the states to see the niagara falls) this june. What part of canada have u been to and what did u like most of it??</p>[/quote]
                        The only time I've been to Canada was when I had a layover going to Mexico. But by the time we got to Montreal, it was night time and we had no time for sightseeing.

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]When I'm old enough to drink beer, I would really like to go to Munich, Germany for Ocktoberfest. That would be quite the interesting cultural experience.
                          [/quote]</P>

[:-*]whenever u hit 16 u can go then...... maybe 18 in germany... </P>

here u canot drive a car before 18 but u have to be 16 to purchase alcohol (i know that getting it at age 13 aint to difficult either[]) !! Guess u have to be drunk first drive later.....[:-*]</P>

just don't tell anyone i said this ok??</P>

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Mine is obvious....</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

these r a bunch!!! i go to canada (with a lill pitstop in the states to see the niagara falls) this june. What part of canada have u been to and what did u like most of it??</P>

[/quote]
                            The only time I've been to Canada was when I had a layover going to Mexico. But by the time we got to Montreal, it was night time and we had no time for sightseeing.
                            [/quote]</P>

Ooo, that sucks...</P>

Comment

Hey all, what's up?

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Mine is obvious....</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]
                                [/quote]</P>

ah too bad man! i bet u get another go some time later!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X