Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Speaking of trips and vacation:</p>

What is the best place/country/...... where you guys have been??</p>

Mine is obvious....</p>

[/quote]

Oh man, tough one. I enjoyed Daytona Beach, Florida, Niagara Falls, Canada, and Genoa to name a few.
    [/quote]</p>

these r a bunch!!! i go to canada (with a lill pitstop in the states to see the niagara falls) this june. What part of canada have u been to and what did u like most of it??</p>[/quote]

I went to Canada in '82 and '87. The only place that I went was Niagara Falls. The Falls were gorgeous, especially at night, with the light show. I also remember visiting Marine Land (Kandu and Nooka, killer whales) and Ripley's Believe it or not wax museum. If I remember correctly, we stayed at a motel called the Rose Motel. Don't know if it's still there or not. But Niagara Falls is awesome, and I'm sure you'd like it.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, what's up?[/quote]</P>

He mjg!</P>

welcome back!</P>

we r discussing what place/country/.... everybody likes most to spend a vacation?</P>

what is yours?? and would that be were u plan your honeymoon??</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

No prob, man. Yeah, that's pretty cool. I would like to visit the UK one day.
        [/quote]

apart from the views, we don't have much to do. save some money and avoid it. unless you like views that is.

anyway, It's my bedtime now. see you all tomorrow hopefully.
        [/quote]

Thanks for the tip. Regardless, it still would be nice to see. Have a good one.
        [/quote]</p>

You should visit europe some time. Make a round trip through a bunch of countries. I know plenty of ppl who do that. Being used to US distances, Europe aint that big</p>

[/quote]

I've been to Europe many times, man. I have family in Genoa, Italy. I still haven't seen my own country entirely. I've been up and down the East Coast, but have never seen states out west. I would like to visit California some day.
        [/quote]</p>

aha i c. what countries did u visit beside italy??</p>

btw: Cal is very nice. Been there in '02. </p>

[/quote]

Nothing else. Just Italy, man. Believe me, if I had the money, it would be everywhere else. The money I do have is when I go back to College.
        [/quote]</p>

What college do you go to???</p>[/quote]

What college did I attend? DCC (Dutchess Community College in Poughkeepsie) back in '96. Was planning on transferring my credits to Suny New Paltz.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, what's up?[/quote]

What's up, bro?

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Speaking of trips and vacation:</P>

What is the best place/country/...... where you guys have been??</P>

Mine is obvious....</P>

[/quote]

Oh man, tough one. I enjoyed Daytona Beach, Florida, Niagara Falls, Canada, and Genoa to name a few.
            [/quote]</P>

these r a bunch!!! i go to canada (with a lill pitstop in the states to see the niagara falls) this june. What part of canada have u been to and what did u like most of it??</P>

[/quote]

I went to Canada in '82 and '87. The only place that I went was Niagara Falls. The Falls were gorgeous, especially at night, with the light show. I also remember visiting Marine Land (Kandu and Nooka, killer whales) and Ripley's Believe it or not wax museum. If I remember correctly, we stayed at a motel called the Rose Motel. Don't know if it's still there or not. But Niagara Falls is awesome, and I'm sure you'd like it.
            [/quote]</P>

I m sure i will!</P>

so the best time is when the light is out huh..... ok thnx for the hint. I will see that we r there when it happens</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Speaking of trips and vacation:</p>

What is the best place/country/...... where you guys have been??</p>

Mine is obvious....</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

these r a bunch!!! i go to canada (with a lill pitstop in the states to see the niagara falls) this june. What part of canada have u been to and what did u like most of it??</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I m sure i will!</p>

so the best time is when the light is out huh..... ok thnx for the hint. I will see that we r there when it happens</p>[/quote]

Cool, hope you have fun. Anyway, I am outta here. Night all!

Comment

Hey MJG...We are trying to get the amount of posts on this thread even with the amount of posts by AsianGiant...</P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Speaking of trips and vacation:</P>

What is the best place/country/...... where you guys have been??</P>

Mine is obvious....</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

these r a bunch!!! i go to canada (with a lill pitstop in the states to see the niagara falls) this june. What part of canada have u been to and what did u like most of it??</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I m sure i will!</P>

so the best time is when the light is out huh..... ok thnx for the hint. I will see that we r there when it happens</P>

[/quote]

Cool, hope you have fun. Anyway, I am outta here. Night all!
                  [/quote]</P>

Cya...</P>

Comment

Well I gtg. Seeya guys tommorrow. I'll probably show back up again around 3:40-4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (-5 GMT).

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]Well I gtg. Seeya guys tommorrow. I'll probably show back up again around 3:40-4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (-5 GMT).
                      [/quote]</P>

Cya...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]Well I gtg. Seeya guys tommorrow. I'll probably show back up again around 3:40-4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (-5 GMT).
                        [/quote]</P>

Nite man!</P>

Nite GMENFAN!!</P>

nice talking to both of ya today</P>

Comment

Almost up to Page899...

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

Hey MJG...We are trying to get the amount of posts on this thread even with the amount of posts by AsianGiant...</P>

[/quote]</P>

How many do we need?? now that asian is not posting and i don't feel like going back a few pages to look it up. Maybe he is posting on the tagf forum and we don't know of it??</P>

Comment

Well I've been to a lot of places. To start I've lived in the US in NY, Mass, FL, TX, CA and WA, and my favorite place to live in America is the Pacific Northwest.</P>

I lived 6 months in Sicily, visited Azores, Spain, Gibralter, France, Germany, Amsterdam, Croatia, Macedonia, Greece (Crete), Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey, and Tunisia, I have also spent about 9-10 months in Japan, been to Singapore, Guam, ROK, Thailand, Phillipines, a tiny little island in the middle of the Indian Ocean call Diego Garcia, Australia, Netherlands Antiles (Curacao), Rio (Brazil), Mexico, Canada, UAE, Oman, Bahrain (almost 2 years), Kuwait, and Saudia Arabia. My stepfather is from Scotland, so I've been there, and Ireland and England.</P>

I'm going to Germany for 2 weeks for work (I hope).

My favorite places were Crete, UK, Gibralter, Singapore, and Australia.</P>

I really want to make it to New Zealand.</P>

Comment

AsianGiant is watching "Firewall"...AsianGiant has13511 posts, loll...</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X