Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Tentarium"]Almost up to Page899...[/quote]</P>

I know! we just hit it i think.... didn't u say we needed like 11 pages a few hrs back?? </P>

Comment

Well I've been to a lot of places. To start I've lived in the US in NY, Mass, FL, TX, CA and WA, and my favorite place to live in America is the Pacific Northwest. I've also been to Alaska and HI, I've been to every state on the east coast and south east coast. Drove through (3x) from FL to WA and also have been to AZ and NM. So there are probably only a handfull of places in the US I haven't been.</P>

I lived 6 months in Sicily, visited Azores, Spain, Gibralter, France, Germany, Amsterdam, Croatia, Macedonia, Greece (Crete), Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey, and Tunisia, I have also spent about 9-10 months in Japan, been to Singapore, Guam, ROK, Thailand, Phillipines, a tiny little island in the middle of the Indian Ocean call Diego Garcia, Australia, Netherlands Antiles (Curacao), Rio (Brazil), Mexico, Canada, UAE, Oman, Bahrain (almost 2 years), Kuwait, and Saudia Arabia. My stepfather is from Scotland, so I've been there, and Ireland and England.</P>

I'm going to Germany for 2 weeks for work (I hope).

My favorite places were Crete, UK, Gibralter, Singapore, and Australia.</P>

I really want to make it to New Zealand.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="Tentarium"]Almost up to Page899...[/quote]</P>

I know! we just hit it i think.... didn't u say we needed like 11 pages a few hrs back?? </P>

[/quote]</P>

Yea, Ithink so, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Well I've been to a lot of places. To start I've lived in the US in NY, Mass, FL, TX, CA and WA, and my favorite place to live in America is the Pacific Northwest. I've also been to Alaska and HI, I've been to every state on the east coast and south east coast. Drove through (3x) from FL to WA and also have been to AZ and NM. So there are probably only a handfull of places in the US I haven't been.</P>

I lived 6 months in Sicily, visited Azores, Spain, Gibralter, France, Germany, Amsterdam, Croatia, Macedonia, Greece (Crete), Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey, and Tunisia, I have also spent about 9-10 months in Japan, been to Singapore, Guam, ROK, Thailand, Phillipines, a tiny little island in the middle of the Indian Ocean call Diego Garcia, Australia, Netherlands Antiles (Curacao), Rio (Brazil), Mexico, Canada, UAE, Oman, Bahrain (almost 2 years), Kuwait, and Saudia Arabia. My stepfather is from Scotland, so I've been there, and Ireland and England.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Wow...</P>

Comment

Here's another funny one off the old GI Joe Cartoon.

<FONT color=#980001>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atqFBB15Voc&amp;mode=user&amp;search</FONT>=</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Well I've been to a lot of places. To start I've lived in the US in NY, Mass, FL, TX, CA and WA, and my favorite place to live in America is the Pacific Northwest.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Wow man that is a truely impressive list you have there!! Was most of it due to work or privat??</P>

LOL about amsterdam..... and u go to New Zealand on honeymoon?? u should. i know lots of ppl who have been there and they all say it is one of the most facinating countries, if u like nature that is!</P>

Comment

This thread started around 52 days ago...</P>

Comment

We're almost up to 900 pages, loll...

Comment

We are so close to 900 pages, loll...

Comment

</P>

Sunset over Baghdad</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Here's another funny one off the old GI Joe Cartoon.

<FONT color=#980001>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atqFBB15Voc&amp;mode=user&amp;search</FONT>=</P>

[/quote]</P>

Ha old school cartoons!</P>

i really enjoyed watching GI Joe/ HeMan/Transformers/thundercats and so on!</P>

Too bad they don't air them here anymore...[] ever since we lost sky channel here wich is bout 18 years ago?!?</P>

Comment

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

</P>

Sunset over Baghdad</P>

[/quote]</P>

The sun doesn't shine over Baghdad...</P>

Comment

HAPPY 900TH PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

Congratulations everyone...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]We are so close to 900 pages, loll...[/quote]</P>

... and getting closer every post you make lol!!</P>

OK u beat me to it!!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X