Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="Tentarium"]Mods, please come to this thread for a second...I'm bored and I wannatalk to a Mod...[/quote]</P>

there was one here a few 100 posts ago...... he threatend to ban ppl if they keep posting like this. Maybe he talked bout u??[][:P]</P>

j/k man, j/k </P>

but the first part is true though.....</P>

[/quote]</P>

I think that the Mod was joking around, loll...I hope, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="mjg407"]I can't wait to head to Germany for 2 weeks. Sweet.[/quote]</P>

wow first time ever i hear anybody say that LOL</P>

where r u going to in germany??</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yea, I don't think that I'mever going to Germany...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Why wouldn't u go?? i don't cause i ve been there dozens of times, including during army training. Have u ever been there?? or don't u like it cause it is germany??</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="mjg407"]I can't wait to head to Germany for 2 weeks. Sweet.[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Why wouldn't u go?? i don't cause i ve been there dozens of times, including during army training. Have u ever been there?? or don't u like it cause it is germany??</P>

[/quote]</P>

The Holocaust, prevents me from going there...</P>

Comment

sorry mjg,</P>

but it seems tent wants to interfere.....</P>

where is it that u r going to in germany?? or is that not known at this time?</P>

Comment

I'm not sure where I'm going in Germany. It's whever they put your ex-Dutch P-3s.

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

sorry mjg,</P>

where is it that u r going to in germany?? or is that not known at this time?</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't interfere, I dominate...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Ah i c. I understand! i ve been to several of the former campsite (mauthausen/bergen-belsen) and it sure is a strange feeling being there, knowing what had happen not too long ago</P>

Comment

So did any of you watch the SOS Wheeljack video? What about the Biggie Ft. Lil' Kim - Get Money -Destro Baroness remix?</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Ah i c. I understand! i ve been to several of the former campsite (mauthausen/bergen-belsen) and it sure is a strange feeling being there, knowing what had happen not too long ago</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yea...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

sorry mjg,</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't interfere, I dominate...</P>[/quote]relax francis, relax.......[]

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

So did any of you watch the SOS Wheeljack video? What about the Biggie Ft. Lil' Kim - Get Money -Destro Baroness remix?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yea, I did, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]I'm not sure where I'm going in Germany. It's whever they put your ex-Dutch P-3s.[/quote]</P>

Aha i c. can be anywhere i suppose....</P>

what job u have then, getting rid of P-3's and stuff......</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

sorry mjg,</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't interfere, I dominate...</P>

[/quote]relax francis, relax.......[][/quote]</P>

Loll...</P>

Comment

Where are all the ladies tonight? Bleu, JG, Swissy and frute?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

sorry man, don't have a clue of what u r talking about. Being here is like being in a time machine only a few months back...... we r ahead in time zones only not in real life[:@][]</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X