Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

wow, Tim Lewis signed with the panthers as secondary coach! the fans on their board seem to like it. if only they knew what we know!

Comment

ok guys. little game. this is the side of a box of wine that we have at work. tell me what the picture is hiding. whoever guesses first is the winner. only look at the side of the box, it's nowhere else in the picture.

Comment

'sup y'all?</P>

</P>

Andy, is that a baseball player hiding in there? (the shadow-looking thing on the box?)</P>

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

'sup y'all?</p>

</p>

Andy, is that a baseball player hiding in there? (the shadow-looking thing on the box?)</p>[/quote]

no , that's a cricket player, close though.

first clue. what else does the shadow also look like.

oh, and hi there.

Comment

should i be focusing on the shadow and no where else?

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

'sup y'all?</P>

</P>

Andy, is that a baseball player hiding in there? (the shadow-looking thing on the box?)</P>

[/quote]

oh, and hi there.
              [/quote]</P>

It kind of looks like a bear or a monkey or a sloth climbing on a tree limb....</P>

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]should i be focusing on the shadow and no where else?[/quote]

that is the right question, yes you should. after taking this pic, I drew in what I saw, so when the correct answer is guessed I'll post that to prove it is correct.

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

'sup y'all?</p>

</p>

Andy, is that a baseball player hiding in there? (the shadow-looking thing on the box?)</p>

[/quote]

oh, and hi there.
                  [/quote]</p>

It kind of looks like a bear or a monkey or a sloth climbing on a tree limb....</p>[/quote]

damn, thought this might last a bit longer than that. well done! it is a bear.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

'sup y'all?</P>

</P>

[/quote]

oh, and hi there.
                    [/quote]</P>

It kind of looks like a bear or a monkey or a sloth climbing on a tree limb....</P>

[/quote]

damn, thought this might last a bit longer than that. well done! it is a bear.

[/quote]</P>

[] I like your drawing....</P>

Comment

Why doesn't it say "Red Australia" on the first picture?

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]Why doesn't it say "Red Australia" on the first picture?[/quote]

I think that must be the other side of the box.

congratulations on guessing so quickly. perhaps I shouldn't have given clues!

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]Why doesn't it say "Red Australia" on the first picture?[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Sorry to guess so quickly.....i guess great minds think alike, huh? Other people may not have seen it.....</P>

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]Why doesn't it say "Red Australia" on the first picture?[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Sorry to guess so quickly.....i guess great minds think alike, huh? Other people may not have seen it.....</p>[/quote]

no I think we're the only ones here. hey, that means we can shout as loud as we want and nobody can tell us not to.[&lt;)]

Comment

Hello all! Just back from Happy Hour. What's up???

Comment

and seeing as now I'm the only one here, I may jump about a bit too.

Comment

Working...
                                X