Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up, Dutch and Tent?
    [/quote]

lol why does your avatar look all blurry?
    [/quote]

It does....
    For a minute I though me eyes were playing tricks on me....[:P]

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

</p>

He i didn't notice he wasn't being around lately..... i think he was a solid poster back in the days of regular season. Too bad for him, and good job for u andy to take it! KKR is a brit right[][]</p>[/quote]

yeah, he's from Birmingham,England I think.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

It does....
        [/quote]

It's not fitted right, there is white space along the right side and bottom of his avatar...

Very strange...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up, Dutch and Tent?
          [/quote]

lol why does your avatar look all blurry?
          [/quote]

It does....
          [/quote]

Blurry? Hold on, let me try this again. I don't know what the heck happened.

Comment

I used the Moderator avatar as my own, so now I can't have an avatar, loll...</P>

I was really bored...</P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

Blurry? Hold on, let me try this again. I don't know what the heck happened.
              [/quote]

Yes please fix it, it's giving me a headache...LOL....

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

I used the Moderator avatar as my own, so now I can't have an avatar, loll...</p>

I was really bored...</p>[/quote]

Yeah that is unfortunate, you played with fire and lost....

LOL....

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up, Dutch and Tent?
                  [/quote]</P>

Nothing much. been doing fine again after yesterday.</P>

Tent and i had a lill difference of opinion about who was going to the SB. i said saints, without a doubt, and he said Bears. Well guess i was wrong in this....[]</P>

As for the other matchup: i hope the colts because of manning/harrison and dungy, but i think Brady will once again upset the colts.</P>

Perfect senario for me would be a adam vini game winning FG for the colts against his former team! Who knows might happen. I just hope for a good game.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

He i didn't notice he wasn't being around lately..... i think he was a solid poster back in the days of regular season. Too bad for him, and good job for u andy to take it! KKR is a brit right[][]</P>

[/quote]

Well I didn't demote him, he betted on a game and lost so he had to give up his position.
                    It was his call and bet to lose....
                    [/quote]</P>

Aha i didn't know that. So the scots prevail again over the brits huh[]. I always like the underdog!</P>

Comment

hey guys, This was a quick visit for me, but a very productive one. Thanks again Gmen, and you too AG for allowing it to happen.

but I now have to return to my TV to watch the Colts win. I'll be back on tomorrow. it'll be too late when this game finishes. probably around 4am, so i won't make it back tonight.

see ya guys and gals.

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Aha i didn't know that. So the scots prevail again over the brits huh[]. I always like the underdog!</p>[/quote]

hehe I suppose. He said his safeties won't give up over 20 points or something like that and if they
                        did he would give up his position....

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey guys, This was a quick visit for me, but a very productive one. Thanks again Gmen, and you too AG for allowing it to happen.

but I now have to return to my TV to watch the Colts win. I'll be back on tomorrow. it'll be too late when this game finishes. probably around 4am, so i won't make it back tonight.

see ya guys and gals.
                          [/quote]

Later man.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey guys, This was a quick visit for me, but a very productive one. Thanks again Gmen, and you too AG for allowing it to happen.

see ya guys and gals.
                            [/quote]

ok, enjoy the game dude, and congrats again...talk to you later!

Comment

Hey all. Damn bears. First time all season they looked like a 13-3 team. Oh well, AFC wins SB again.

Comment

see ya guys and gals.
                                [/quote]</P>

See ya andy! and good nite for after the game!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X