Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey guys, This was a quick visit for me, but a very productive one. Thanks again Gmen, and you too AG for allowing it to happen.

but I now have to return to my TV to watch the <U>Colts</U> win. I'll be back on tomorrow. it'll be too late when this game finishes. probably around 4am, so i won't make it back tonight.

see ya guys and gals.
    [/quote]</P>

No, no, no...You spell Patriots (Patriots), not (Colts)...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey guys, This was a quick visit for me, but a very productive one. Thanks again Gmen, and you too AG for allowing it to happen.

but I now have to return to my TV to watch the <U>Colts</U> win. I'll be back on tomorrow. it'll be too late when this game finishes. probably around 4am, so i won't make it back tonight.

see ya guys and gals.
      [/quote]</P>

No, no, no...You spell Patriots (Patriots), not (Colts)...</P>[/quote]Why do you want the Pats so bad?

Comment

He mjg! how r u doing (besides the bears winnig i suppose..)

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"]

see ya guys and gals.
          [/quote]</P>

No, no, no...You spell Patriots (Patriots), not (Colts)...</P>

[/quote]Why do you want the Pats so bad?[/quote]</P>

pls don't ask!</P>

he picked the bears and pats to go to the sb, and wants everyone to know 1 of them did already...</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]He mjg! how r u doing (besides the bears winnig i suppose..)[/quote]</P>

Doing fine. Up in Seattle for the weekend. Yesterday was the first day off in two weeks so it was nice. Had a good lunch today (my special buffalo chicken breasts!). Having a few [D] and enjoying the game.</P>

Comment

I'm afraid to ask, but is TAGF all over the Rex vs Eli thing yet?

Comment

Can anyone pls tell me what time kick off is?? i m confused. they say 6.30, so am i too late??

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]He mjg! how r u doing (besides the bears winnig i suppose..)[/quote]</P>

Doing fine. Up in Seattle for the weekend. Yesterday was the first day off in two weeks so it was nice. Had a good lunch today (my special buffalo chicken breasts!). Having a few [D] and enjoying the game.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Ha good for ya man! every one needs a day off once in a while! Hope you'll enjoy the game! At least it seemed you r prepared for it!![]</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]Can anyone pls tell me what time kick off is?? i m confused. they say 6.30, so am i too late??[/quote]

Game just started
                    11:18 left in the 1st

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]Can anyone pls tell me what time kick off is?? i m confused. they say 6.30, so am i too late??[/quote]

Game just started
                      [/quote]</P>

not sh*t!! dang </P>

thnx jersey!!</P>

i feel like an idiot!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]Can anyone pls tell me what time kick off is?? i m confused. they say 6.30, so am i too late??[/quote]

Game just started
                        [/quote]</p>

not sh*t!! dang </p>

thnx jersey!!</p>

i feel like an idiot!!</p>[/quote]

Alright. I am back. Had to reboot and try updating the avatar again. How is it now?

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

see ya guys and gals.
                          [/quote]</P>

No, no, no...You spell Patriots (Patriots), not (Colts)...</P>[/quote]I hate the pats. Brady is a wolverine and I'm a spartan. Plus he's an *******.

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Game just started
                            [/quote]</P>

not sh*t!! dang </P>

thnx jersey!!</P>

i feel like an idiot!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

[] i can't get my harddisk working here at work.....</P>

guess i m stuck to gamecast once again[:'(]</P>

Comment

That's great run defense by the Colts, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Game just started
                                [/quote]</p>

not sh*t!! dang </p>

thnx jersey!!</p>

i feel like an idiot!!</p>[/quote]

Alright. I am back. Had to reboot and try updating the avatar again. How is it now?
                                [/quote]

uuuhh...I still get a headache looking at it...[:P]
                                it's weird that it is blurry....does it seem that way to anyone else?
                                Maybe get a whole new avatar?

Comment

Working...
                                X