Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Did you see Asante Samuel before...I would be so freaking impressed if Reese was able to get that fool!

What are the Pats doing here...
    [/quote]

He's all over Harrison. It's as if he knows the exact route!! I take it he is going to be FA?
    [/quote]

Yup...I believe he is a free agent...I want that man in Giants blue!

TD Pats.....

Comment

Okay, my predictionsare now impossible with Brady throwing 4 touchdowns, and the Patriots having 38 points...Work will be fun instead of Vegas, loll...

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

that is the story!! lets hope we have some bucks left to sign him!!! (altough i doubt the pats would like to see him go[])</p>[/quote]

The pats aren't loyal to anyone but Brady. If they will let someone like Vinetari walk, they'll let Samuels walk as well...

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Pats are totally shutting down Harrison!
          [/quote]</P>

Asante Samuels is, loll...</P>

[/quote]

Colts defense looks like Tim Lewis's swiss cheese defense now.
          [/quote]</P>

.... or like the one ppl were talking about when they got to the playoffs. Lets hope for a lill turn around, just to keep the game close. If not i think tent has a point of saying brady will get 4 td's. If not by throwing it alone then certainly by handing it to his RB's!</P>

[/quote]</P>

If the final score is 38-23and if Brady throws for four touchdowns,I'll be in Vegas for a while, loll...</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL!!!! u should tent, ya should!!! for u i hope they will, but only for u, ok!??!?!</P>

nb: the colts do need 7 now or else things might get out of hand quick....</P>

Comment

OMG THIS GAME IS OVER!

Comment

Get Asante Samuels right now, loll...

Comment

OMG!
                I would donate 10 Giants messageboard trolls for Asante Samuel!
                21-3 Pats!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

that is the story!! lets hope we have some bucks left to sign him!!! (altough i doubt the pats would like to see him go[])</P>

[/quote]

The pats aren't loyal to anyone but Brady. If they will let someone like Vinetari walk, they'll let Samuels walk as well...
                  [/quote]</P>

aha u r right! forgot bout that. Well the more hope we have!! making a lill side note to soccer (i know bad example but it might not be in this case)</P>

Here whenever someone gets elected as a club president or GM they promise the ppl who vote for them that they will bring in a real big name player. that is how beckham ended up in madrid.</P>

Q: is that common in football as well?? and if so: would reese have done such a thing (but not publicaly)</P>

Comment

If it's not Ty Law, it's Assante Samuel!!

Peyton just can't catch a break!

Comment

Wow: i make a post of like 3 min and the man we all talk bout is shutting down this game!!! </P>

Who said anything about a devil??? Lets hope reese is making the contract as we speak!!!</P>

Comment

Q: is that common in football as well?? and if so: would reese have done such a thing (but not publicaly)</p>[/quote]

Not really, usually they just give the typical speech about the whole team better. They never talk
                        about which players they are going to get or want to get, it lessens the their leverage during negotiation.

Comment

Wow: i make a post of like 3 min and the man we all talk bout is shutting down this game!!! </p>

Who said anything about a devil??? Lets hope reese is making the contract as we speak!!!</p>[/quote]

Colts are imploding!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Q: is that common in football as well?? and if so: would reese have done such a thing (but not publicaly)</P>

[/quote]

Not really, usually they just give the typical speech about the whole team better. They never talk
                            about which players they are going to get or want to get, it lessens the their leverage during negotiation.
                            [/quote]</P>

Aha i c. thnx coach!</P>

</P>

what is wrong with peyton and playoffs? or should i say: payton and playing against the pats?? he seems to be out of sink(sp)</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]If it's not Ty Law, it's Assante Samuel!!

Peyton just can't catch a break!
                              [/quote]</P>

Yeah. and he played against both in a few weeks! he wished to be traded with eli just to get rid of them until the sb, LOL</P>

Comment

Aha i c. thnx coach!</p>

</p>

what is wrong with peyton and playoffs? or should i say: payton and playing against the pats?? he seems to be out of sink(sp)</p>[/quote]

Peyton and the Colts are just a bad playoff team. They just cannot play in the playoffs no matter
                                what. They are the anti-clutch....

If you look at the last 2 games they played, it was far from spectaculiar and now the Pats just
                                putting this game away early....

Comment

Working...
                                X