Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

What a bullet by Tom Brady...I think that Brett Favre could even learn from that throw...3rd and 8 throw, by the way, loll...</P>

Comment

If the Pats score another TD.....I dunno..someone is gonna have to send Peyton to therapy...cuz this will scar him....
      Do the Colts realize they have a game today?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG!
        I would donate 10 Giants messageboard trolls for Asante Samuel!
        21-3 Pats!
        [/quote]</P>

He doe'sn't come cheap! how bout including harooni and jack!! that must seal the deal, right?[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
          [/quote]

Apparently not.....I'm looking at this game as a loss already. Not because of the score per se...

But more because I am not seeing anything from the offense or defense, no ability to wake up
          and make plays...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]If the Pats score another TD.....I dunno..someone is gonna have to send Peyton to therapy...cuz this will scar him....
            [/quote]</P>

guess not.... they figured: we lost the last couple of playoff games against the brady bunch, so why bother to show up today??? </P>

</P>

mmmmm, i sorta sound like a troll here.... oh well</P>

Comment

Well there is a lill break for them colts. lets see if peyton can get a td drive going before the half. He should be able to do so right?

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]Well there is a lill break for them colts. lets see if peyton can get a td drive going before the half. He should be able to do so right?[/quote]

In order to right this ship, they'll need to score on this next drive. And then if anything get a FG or another TD before the half is over.

Come second half, they get the ball first so they have a chance to score on that drive as well...

Comment

This is when fans get over excited...They just sacked Bradyand they have the ball back...What fans forget is:</P>

1. They scored 3 points in the first quarter...Now they need 18 unanswered points to tie up the game...</P>

2.The Patriots looked great on that drive...A couple of penalties, but the execution looked great...</P>

3.The Colts have terrible field position...</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]Well there is a lill break for them colts. lets see if peyton can get a td drive going before the half. He should be able to do so right?[/quote]

In order to right this ship, they'll need to score on this next drive. And then if anything get a FG or another TD before the half is over.

Come second half, they get the ball first so they have a chance to score on that drive as well...
                    [/quote]</P>

Wow u know how to presure the guys coach, lol!! hope they will do what u ask of them</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

This is when fans get over excited...They just sacked Bradyand they have the ball back...What fans forget is:</P>

1. They scored 3 points in the first quarter...Now they need 18 unanswered points to tie up the game...</P>

2.The Patriots looked great on that drive...A couple of penalties, but the execution looked great...</P>

3.The Colts have terrible field position...</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol</P>

give them a break tent! it was the single spark they have had in over 1 1/2 qrt of play. Let them enjoy that lill moment, hahahha.[]</P>

Comment

We have 21 pages so far today, loll...

Comment

Well the Colts are driving down now....will they score?!?!?

Wow...did the Pats D decide to take a nap here?

Comment

well, from my view that drive looks promising. At least manning is getting back a lill

Comment

Guess what movie I saw today, when I was waiting for the Bears-Saints game...</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Well the Colts are driving down now....will they score?!?!?

Wow...did the Pats D decide to take a nap here?
                                [/quote]

I think they are on the 9 yard line now? Even if they score, I wouldn't be too happy
                                if I were the fans...

Now if they can also score on the next drive in the opening of the second half, then
                                they are back in the game...

Comment

Working...
                                X