• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Tentarium"]We have 21 pages so far today, loll...[/quote]</P>

lets go for a total of 1000 pages in the thread!![]</P>

Comment

Wow that was a bad play....they got nowhere...

Comment

should they go for 3 on 4th or for a td??

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]should they go for 3 on 4th or for a td??[/quote]

It's tough but I think a FG needs to be called here....

Comment

Peyton ain't happy...
            I think that was the right call....I dunno....
            Well......they got 3 points!
            Oh that was close...did y'all see that...the dude holding the ball for the kick

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]should they go for 3 on 4th or for a td??[/quote]</P>

Good choice going for 3. If they score a td on opening the 2nd half they still trail with only a td +2.</P>

It would have been a gutty play to go for it just before the half.....</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Peyton ain't happy...
                [/quote]

Yup that was close...the Colts as a whole just aren't playing right today...so weird...

Anyways, I shall return around 9PM....

Comment

[/quote]</P>

no what happend?? a lill rhomo moment that went right this time?? Or did adam choke??</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</p>

no what happend?? a lill rhomo moment that went right this time?? Or did adam choke??</p>[/quote]
                    It was almost a rHomo moment...but that dude recovered....

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]should they go for 3 on 4th or for a td??[/quote]</P>

Good choice going for 3. If they score a td on opening the 2nd half they still trail with only a td +2.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Once again, if they score,the Patriots offense and defense have been amazing...Theywont score any points on the opening drive...The Patriots will score a touchdown, on their opening drive...</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Peyton ain't happy...
                        [/quote]

Yup that was close...the Colts as a whole just aren't playing right today...so weird...

Anyways, I shall return around 9PM....
                        [/quote]</P>

cya later asian!! Must be hard getting up and out of that lazychair u talked about!!LOL</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</P>

no what happend?? a lill rhomo moment that went right this time?? Or did adam choke??</P>

[/quote]
                          It was almost a rHomo moment...but that dude recovered....
                          [/quote]</P>

.....and he is not going to hawaï??? Makes u wonder even more hahahha</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</P>

Once again, if they score,the Patriots offense and defense have been amazing...Theywont score any points on the opening drive...The Patriots will score a touchdown, on their opening drive...</P>

[/quote]</P>

wow u must have a magic ball or something dude!! Q: will the giants win a SB soon??</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

wow u must have a magic ball or something dude!! Q: will the giants win a SB soon??</P>

[/quote]</P>

After the Giants get Nate Clementsand Billichek next year, they will win a Superbowl...</P>

Comment

Did you see that hit???Wow, loll...

Comment

Working...
                                X