• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

NICE!!!!!!!!!! 52!!!

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Bleu's talking about her new puppy.
      [/quote]

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Lol, whoopsies.
      [/quote]

LOL!

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]The Colts cannot settle for a FG on this next drive. They gotta score and take the lead!!
        [/quote]</p>

YEP!! and that will shock the pats! i like this game better then any other so far in the playoffs (maybe except the gmen game cause it was the gmen playing..) How about u guys??</p>[/quote]

This is by far the most exciting and high scoring game of the playoffs...

Comment

WOW if only we could let shockey do that!!! going deep!!! PLS take note KG!!

Comment

What the HELL? I just said they cannot do a FG!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Uhhh, nvm. Bleu edited her post to a different one. So there isn't a point to quote a nonexistent post.

Comment

FG...ooohhhhh

Comment

Who's tired of them saying Vinetari NEVER misses in the RCA dome? They say it over and over
                  as if they want to jinx him!!! They need to just shuttup about it already!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]NICE!!!!!!!!!! 52!!!
                    [/quote]</P>

Coach or anyone else: can u explain to me why after such a big play they keep it conservative and keep it on the ground, in this case not picking up a 1st down????</P>

Comment

Ok let's give the Pats good field position again so they can easily score.

Comment

Yes Dutch her sleeping requirements are a huge relief. She wears me out!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Ok let's give the Pats good field position again so they can easily score.
                          [/quote]

I was right!!!

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]NICE!!!!!!!!!! 52!!!
                            [/quote]</p>

Coach or anyone else: can u explain to me why after such a big play they keep it conservative and keep it on the ground, in this case not picking up a 1st down????</p>[/quote]

I don't understand it either?? And now the Pats are coming down and threatening yet again!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What the HELL? I just said they cannot do a FG!!!!!!!!!
                              [/quote]

Stop jinxing manning, AG! Unrelated statement: while I was gone did AG reveal his name?

Comment

The Colts ST is terrible!

WTF! FG range after one damn pass b/c of ST again!

Comment

Working...
                                X