Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]hahahahaha only down 15 now!!!!!!!!

whoooooo! GO KNICKS!!!

and im not joking either, i love my Knicks and hop they pull off this comeback, that would be sickk
    [/quote]

Awwww

They do like to come back from behind....
    Let's see what happens......

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

he i guess this is what you get from first taking over the world. Now they paying us back with the new technology[]</p>[/quote]

true. damn brittish empire. ruining it for us decent folks.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

he i guess this is what you get from first taking over the world. Now they paying us back with the new technology[]</P>

[/quote]

Do you guys really view the United States as a superior country? I really would like to know
        your outside point of views.....
        [/quote]</P>

Personal or nation wide opinion??</P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

Yes please, keep up informed. That's nice, huh? That's all you need... When it rains, it pours.
          [/quote]

Yeah in my case, when it drizzles, it turns into damn hurricane....

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Personal or nation wide opinion??</p>[/quote]

Nationwide....

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

he i guess this is what you get from first taking over the world. Now they paying us back with the new technology[]</p>

[/quote]

Do you guys really view the United States as a superior country? I really would like to know
              your outside point of views.....
              [/quote]</p>

Personal or nation wide opinion??</p>[/quote]
              both. i heard a lot of countries think we are arrogant a holes..... i couldnt agree more

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

Same here, JG. I definitely miss the old Knicks. Dolan should just sell the team.
                [/quote]

I wish he would.....but that fool is NEVER gonna sell the knicks.........ugh..
                [/quote]

I know. Sad but true. We need Steinbrenner to take over the Knicks. He would DEFINITELY clean house. And before anybody asks, yes, I am a Yankees fan.

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]
                  both. i heard a lot of countries think we are arrogant a holes..... i couldnt agree more
                  [/quote]

Is that right? Well then f**'em....

haha j/k.....

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

Same here, JG. I definitely miss the old Knicks. Dolan should just sell the team.
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

I know. Sad but true. We need Steinbrenner to take over the Knicks. He would DEFINITELY clean house. And before anybody asks, yes, I am a Yankees fan.
                    [/quote]</P>

I'm a huge Yankees fan, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

he i guess this is what you get from first taking over the world. Now they paying us back with the new technology[]</P>

[/quote]

true. damn brittish empire. ruining it for us decent folks.
                      [/quote]</P>

yep..... if only... nah i m not going into this today!</P>

The only thing good about it is that we can talk the same language, or in my case trying to[][:$]. Otherwise i sure know i wouldn't be on this board.</P>

Thinking bout it: why do i have to learn to speak english in the first place??? I know it helps a lot but not when u r like 10 years old . it is a mandatory course here from 6th grade till college level. I know a lot of ppl never ever again gonna speak an other word f english!!</P>

sorry this just crossed my mind.... </P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I'm a huge Yankee fan, loll...</p>[/quote]

Cool! Another one who is a fan of the so-called "Evil Empire". BTW- AG is a Yankee fan, too. So that makes 3 of us.

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh Oh! SO am I!!!

Can you imagine if George ran the Knicks?!?!?!? Oh Mylanta!!!! []

I remember then night of game 7 on the 2004 ALCS when the red sux won....I went out clubbing (it was my friend's birthday...I think it was a Wed). I was freaking bawling! A freaking bouncer had to sit with me to calm me down cuz I couldn't stop crying.....he gave me tissues...and his number! []
                          I never cried that much in my life....how sad is that! [:P]

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I'm a huge Yankee fan, loll...</p>[/quote]

Cool! Another one who is a fan of the so-called "Evil Empire". BTW- AG is a Yankee fan, too. So that makes 3 of us.
                            [/quote]
                            i dont really watch baseball, but if i had to choose it would be the Yankees

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I'm a huge Yankee fan, loll...</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Ishouldhavea Yankees Message Board up right now...I think that a Giants Message Board is enough though, lolll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh Oh! SO am I!!!

Can you imagine if George ran the Knicks?!?!?!? Oh Mylanta!!!! []

I remember then night of game 7 on the 2004 ALCS when the red sux won....I went out clubbing (it was my friend's birthday...I think it was a Wed). I was freaking bawling! A freaking bouncer had to sit with me to calm me down cuz I couldn't stop crying.....he gave me tissues...and his number! []
                                I never cried that much in my life....how sad is that! [:P]
                                [/quote]
                                hey hey hey! that was my birthday too!!! and yes, it was a wednesday...

Comment

Working...
                                X