• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Thinking bout it: why do i have to learn
    to speak english in the first place??? I know it helps a lot but not
    when u r like 10 years old . it is a mandatory course here from 6th
    grade till college level. I know a lot of ppl never ever again gonna
    speak an other word f english!!</p>

sorry this just crossed my mind.... </p>[/quote]

The truth is, English is the #1 language in the world. Forget about the chinese and spanish.

When you surf the internet, it's in english. When you watch Hollywood movies, it's in English and

then dubbed over for those that can't understand it.

I mean, I can't even imagine watching my favorite show like 24, or The OC and hearing other

actors pretend to the be real actors and speak for them...

Programming languages are in english. C++ anyone? Fortran? Basic?

IBM, Intel, Cisco, Microsoft....English IS the language....

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

Cool! Another one who is a fan of the so-called "Evil Empire". BTW- AG is a Yankee fan, too. So that makes 3 of us.
      [/quote]

That is correct bro!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

Same here, JG. I definitely miss the old Knicks. Dolan should just sell the team.
        [/quote]

I wish he would.....but that fool is NEVER gonna sell the knicks.........ugh..
        [/quote]

I know. Sad but true. We need Steinbrenner to take over the Knicks. He would DEFINITELY clean house. And before anybody asks, yes, I am a Yankees fan.
        [/quote]

Oh Oh! SO am I!!!

Can you imagine if George ran the Knicks?!?!?!? Oh Mylanta!!!! []

I remember then night of game 7 on the 2004 ALCS when the red sux won....I went out clubbing (it was my friend's birthday...I think it was a Wed). I was freaking bawling! A freaking bouncer had to sit with me to calm me down cuz I couldn't stop crying.....he gave me tissues...and his number! []
        I never cried that much in my life....how sad is that! [:P]
        [/quote]

Cool! Make that 4! I know, I'll NEVER forget that. But I do remember beating them in '03, thanks to Mr. Boone!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

Same here, JG. I definitely miss the old Knicks. Dolan should just sell the team.
          [/quote]

[/quote]

I know. Sad but true. We need Steinbrenner to take over the Knicks. He would DEFINITELY clean house. And before anybody asks, yes, I am a Yankees fan.
          [/quote]

Oh Oh! SO am I!!!

I remember then night of game 7 on the 2004 ALCS when the red sux won....I went out clubbing (it was my friend's birthday...I think it was a Wed). I was freaking bawling! A freaking bouncer had to sit with me to calm me down cuz I couldn't stop crying.....he gave me tissues...and his number! []
          [/quote]</P>

Yea, I never cry after a loss...(Only because I'm such a tough guy)...I lost a bet because of that game...So say goodbye to my TV remote, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Oh Oh! SO am I!!!

[/quote]
            hey hey hey! that was my birthday too!!! and yes, it was a wednesday...
            [/quote]

Really? Wow....

I was so traumatized after watching that game.........I will never forget that day....[:P]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

he i guess this is what you get from first taking over the world. Now they paying us back with the new technology[]</p>[/quote]

Do you guys really view the United States as a superior country? I really would like to know
              your outside point of views.....
              [/quote]

in certain areas, yes. technology wise definately, but we got the jump on you with our European cars. we can go round corners. and our deisel cars are as good as if not better than many petrol ones.

I wouldn't say a superior country though. just different.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh Oh! SO am I!!!

[/quote]

Cool! Make that 4! I know, I'll NEVER forget that. But I do remember beating them in '03, thanks to Mr. Boone!
                [/quote]</P>

I wasprayingfrom the third inning on...</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

Cool! Another one who is a fan of the so-called "Evil Empire". BTW- AG is a Yankee fan, too. So that makes 3 of us.
                  [/quote]

That is correct bro!
                  [/quote]

[Y] Now hopefully with Pettitte back, we can make some noise in the playoffs this year.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]
                    in certain areas, yes. technology wise definately, but we got the jump on you with our European cars. we can go round corners. and our deisel cars are as good as if not better than many petrol ones.

I wouldn't say a superior country though. just different.

[/quote]

Agreed, our cars SUCK. I grew up on Fords, Chevy's and Pontiacs...so it's sad that these
                    manufacturers just can't keep up but hey, they did it to themselves...

I've never driven a diesel car but I'd like to....

Comment

ha ha! what's up 11 point lead.

Comment

[/quote]

Dude...that '03 series was the best!
                        I could watch this all the time:
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjqKG8HUQmM

Remember the fight between Pedro and Zimmer....oh my gawd.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPdSs...ed&amp;search=

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

That is correct bro!
                          [/quote]

[Y] Now hopefully with Pettitte back, we can make some noise in the playoffs this year.
                          [/quote]</P>

</P>

Themore evil his eyes look, the better hepitches, loll...</P>

Iusedto practice that eye thing, I can do it now, loll...</P>

Comment

[/quote]

Yeah time to bring chemistry back to this team. The other players will be jealous of his relationship
                            with Jeter and Posada.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Personal or nation wide opinion??</P>

[/quote]

Nationwide....
                              [/quote]</P>

Nationwide: a lot of ppl think americans as arogant ppl, boostful(?) i must say, not easy to get hold off. I know as a small country we have to be good friens with u but a lot of folks sure dislikes everything about that. With you guys (not you personally but americans in general) it is all about prestige (bigger house/car/tv name it) and to a lot of my countie(wo)man that is not what they want. They also think that you r always keeping a distance, an attitude i can say. Also ppl here say that your view of the world is one of the slightest. You know what is going on in the states and not the world.</P>

well, that pretty much sums it up from my nationwide view. there are alway ppl who think differently (like myself for sure) but this is the general view about the US and the american ppl. By no means is this my view, pls lets that be clear and by now means did i want to offend anyone person!</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]
                                [/quote]

Yeah time to bring chemistry back to this team. The other players will be jealous of his relationship
                                with Jeter and Posada.
                                [/quote]</P>

Mariano also...I think Bernie will be back, so Bernie aswell...Well, I'm gonna go watch 24, don't get to 1000 pages without me, loll...</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X