Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

JG, how are the Knicks looking? Still losing, right? Too lazy to turn on MSG.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]
      True. I kindof figured that alot of it was bull, but I still enjoyed the movie. Apparently, Mr. Gibson should've taken a history lesson from you guys...
      [/quote]

yeah, and he could have learned the accent too.
      [/quote]</P>

You know no one but yourself would have understand a word what they were saying!! lets say the translated the story into some sort of accent english/american []</P>

Comment

Guys, AG said this yesterday and I'm reinforcing. STOP QUOTING ALL PREVIOUS POSTS!</P>

Erase all except for the last one or two. It takes up a lot of space and is getting annoying.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Gigantoir"]

American Cars are crap anyways, lol. I've never liked Fords or GMs at all. They've had good old cars, but the new ones are kinda ugly... or at least not appealing to my tastes... I only respect Ford a little bit because it owns <font color="#0000ff">Aston and Jaguar</font>, both make sweet cars.
          [/quote]</p>

wow some good taste you have kid!!! Hope one day you'll get one! (or u probably do already don't ya??)</p>[/quote]
          No, I dont have one, lol. But I've driven 'em in videogames (I'm talking Gran Turismo, not those kiddy Need For Speed games, which are still good, but not as realistic.)

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][img]../freetextbox3/images/separator.horizontal.gif[/img]

I know!! i drive a VW as well but only because the american cars are riduculous pricewise!! about triple the amount i saw when i was across the atlantic!! Plus over $100 a month for "enviromental taxes"!!! can u belive that?? and what is the petrolgas price in scotland?? Here it is about Euro 1.30 per liter!!! i freaked out when i saw the price they pay in the US (about Euro 0.50 per liter!!!!)</P>

[/quote]

where I live petrol is about 1 a litre. I think that is 1.50 in euros. deisel is 1.10.

yeah, they get it good in the US price wise.
            [/quote]</P>

wow man! they rip u guys off more then they do here. i alway thought we had the highest price of petrol. Uhm guess i m wrong about something...</P>

[/quote]

the sad thing is, we have a massive oil feild in the north sea and the English government takes all the money from it. we should have some of the lowest prices in Europe.
            [/quote]</P>

same here!!! we have shell u guys BP and still we r paying mad money!!</P>

they showed a statt a lill while ago here in the papers: it says bout 20 cents out of every litre goes to the petrol company; 5 cents to the pump; the rest is all taxes!!! </P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

Guys, AG said this yesterday and I'm reinforcing. STOP QUOTING ALL PREVIOUS POSTS!</p>

Erase all except for the last one or two. It takes up a lot of space and is getting annoying.</p>[/quote]

bingo!

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

Guys, AG said this yesterday and I'm reinforcing. STOP QUOTING ALL PREVIOUS POSTS!</p>

Erase all except for the last one or two. It takes up a lot of space and is getting annoying.</p>[/quote]

Aye Aye, Frute!

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

Guys, AG said this yesterday and I'm reinforcing. STOP QUOTING ALL PREVIOUS POSTS!</P>

Erase all except for the last one or two. It takes up a lot of space and is getting annoying.</P>

[/quote]</P>

HAHA i guess this was a faster way to get to 1000 pages</P>

j/k frutepye! i ll try to remember and not being lazy</P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]JG, how are the Knicks looking? Still losing, right? Too lazy to turn on MSG.
                    [/quote]

It's actually an okay game now
                    Mia 83
                    NYK 75

in the 4th Q

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="frutepye"]

[/quote]</P>

HAHA i guess this was a faster way to get to 1000 pages</P>

j/k frutepye! i ll try to remember and not being lazy</P>[/quote]That has nothing to do with it. There are 15 posts per page no matter how big they are.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

Sorry, but I wasn't here when he said that. I'll try to remember that from now on.

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="frutepye"]

Erase all except for the last one or two. It takes up a lot of space and is getting annoying.</p>

[/quote]</p>

HAHA i guess this is a faster way to get to 1000 pages</p>

j/k frutepye! i ll try to remember and not being lazy</p>[/quote]
                          I gotta say, Dutch. I like your attitude, lol. Always respectful and positive.

Comment

Guys it has been an other great nite talking to y'all! but i need to get to bed now, else i have no normal live what so ever!! </P>

Good night and keep posting! (too bad i'll miss that 1000 page special moment...[])</P>

Comment

Thanks everyone for humoring me.

Comment

right guys and gals, I would have loved to have stuck around for 1000 pages but my eyes need sleep. I have a lot of driving to do early tomorrow morning and it's been snowing. and I'm driving one of the mercedes vans from work which I don't want to hurt, so good night all and enjoy the party at 1000. party for me!

tonight was good and I'll see you tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X