Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Guys it has been an other great nite talking to y'all! but i need to get to bed now, else i have no normal live what so ever!! </p>

Good night and keep posting! (too bad i'll miss that 1000 page special moment...[])</p>[/quote]

Night Dutch!

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Thanks everyone for humoring me.[/quote]
      No prob, Frute!

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]right guys and gals, I would have loved to have stuck around for 1000 pages but my eyes need sleep. I have a lot of driving to do early tomorrow morning and it's been snowing. and I'm driving one of the mercedes vans from work which I don't want to hurt, so good night all and enjoy the party at 1000. party for me!

tonight was good and I'll see you tomorrow.
        [/quote]

Have a good night, man!

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="frutepye"]

Guys, AG said this yesterday and I'm reinforcing. STOP QUOTING ALL PREVIOUS POSTS!</P>

Erase all except for the last one or two. It takes up a lot of space and is getting annoying.</P>

[/quote]</P>

HAHA i guess this was a faster way to get to 1000 pages</P>

j/k frutepye! i ll try to remember and not being lazy</P>

[/quote]That has nothing to do with it. There are 15 posts per page no matter how big they are.[/quote]</P>

If only i knew sooner!!![][:$] I'll see to it that i do it next time i m here, ok?? For now have a good nite!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Guys it has been an other great nite talking to y'all! but i need to get to bed now, else i have no normal live what so ever!! </p>

Good night and keep posting! (too bad i'll miss that 1000 page special moment...[])</p>[/quote]
            Seeya, Dutch. Have a good one.

Comment

Night Dutchy! Night Andy!

Isaiah looks confused just now.....

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]right guys and gals, I would have loved to have stuck around for 1000 pages but my eyes need sleep. I have a lot of driving to do early tomorrow morning and it's been snowing. and I'm driving one of the mercedes vans from work which I don't want to hurt, so good night all and enjoy the party at 1000. party for me!

tonight was good and I'll see you tomorrow.
                [/quote]
                Buenas Noches, mi amigo.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Night Dutchy! Night Andy!

Isaiah looks confused just now.....
                  [/quote]

He always looks confused... I just made myself turn on the game, kindof wish I didn't, though. 96-79? Does anyone know why I get a "<span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___postBodyQuoteValidator" class="validationWarning"><font color="Red"><font color="#000000">Non matching quote blocks in post message" when I try deleting quotes in my posts?</font>
                  </font></span>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]
                    He always looks confused... I just made myself turn on the game, kindof wish I didn't, though. 96-79? Does anyone know why I get a "<span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___postBodyQuoteValidator" class="validationWarning"><font color="Red"><font color="#000000">Non matching quote blocks in post message" when I try deleting quotes in my posts?</font>
                    </font></span>[/quote]

Oh when deleting quotes ya have to make sure you get rid of the entire thing....it has to match up......if ya leave a bit in there and delete part of it....that will pop up..

and the game is over.....wow...shocker..knicks lose...101-83.....oy

Comment

Thanks JG! Nice, the Knicks lose another one!

Comment

Oh oh! DVR alert!

NFL network is gonna replay superbowl XXV on Feb 1st @8pm...I think it is the entire game...
                        I need to record this....

Comment

*Looks at NJ Nets website* Those Nets Dancers are hott, lol.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh oh! DVR alert!

NFL network is gonna replay superbowl XXV on Feb 1st @8pm...I think it is the entire game...
                            I need to record this....
                            [/quote]
                            Speaking of the NFLN, did you happen to see the '86 Giants on America's Game last sunday?

Comment

Guys and gals, I'm gonna head out. Early meeting tomorrow. Night all!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Guys and gals, I'm gonna head out. Early meeting tomorrow. Night all!
                                [/quote]
                                Seeya, Gmenfan. Hope the meeting goes well.

Comment

Working...
                                X