Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh oh! DVR alert!

NFL network is gonna replay superbowl XXV on Feb 1st @8pm...I think it is the entire game...
    I need to record this....
    [/quote]
    Speaking of the NFLN, did you happen to see the '86 Giants on America's Game last sunday?
    [/quote]

I did!
    It was great. It brought tears to my eyes....

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Guys and gals, I'm gonna head out. Early meeting tomorrow. Night all!
      [/quote]

Night GMENFAN!

Comment

Night all.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Night all.[/quote]

Night frute....
          I'm headed out too actually!

Night everyone!

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Night all.[/quote]

Night Frute. BTW- I was humoring you before when I said I wasn't here when AG said that. I was, but wasn't logged in yet. I saw what he said, just forgot, I guess it's the old age (almost 35)... []

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh oh! DVR alert!

NFL network is gonna replay superbowl XXV on Feb 1st @8pm...I think it is the entire game...
              [/quote]
              Speaking of the NFLN, did you happen to see the '86 Giants on America's Game last sunday?
              [/quote]

I did!
              It was great. It brought tears to my eyes....
              [/quote]
              Same here, actually. Well, no. But it still made me feel emotional. Why can't the Giants play like that now? I gtg...

Comment

Ok... I am officially out this time. Please don't yell at me... [] Later!

Comment

I guess that we will save the 1,000 page celebration for tommorow, loll...

Comment

*crickets*

Well since I'm late checking in 2nite, I'll say my hellos and good nights to anyone that's still here.

Sorry I missed out on 2nites discussions but same ole same ole. School, work, and puppy taking every minute away from me. *sigh* I need a vacation!!!!

I'll try to make it here 2morrow.

Cya...

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]*crickets* Well since I'm late checking in 2nite, I'll say my hellos and good nights to anyone that's still here. Sorry I missed out on 2nites discussions but same ole same ole. School, work, and puppy taking every minute away from me. *sigh* I need a vacation!!!! I'll try to make it here 2morrow. Cya...[/quote]</P>

Cya...</P>

Comment

Hey all, just spent the last 1/2 hour reading the "rant". I'm in Tucson at a conference so I'll say my piece and check in ltr. As the oldest person on our Coaching Staff, I feel it is my right.</P>

Tent, Bleu Thanks for making up. You both are impassioned and tempermental. I love both of yours enthusiasm. You guys/girls make me laugh. You both take things too personally and please don't. </P>

AG, how you feeling brother?</P>

Dutch, nice job playing ref.</P>

JG keep up making everyone smile. See you all in the AM. I have a day filled with death by PP and I'm dreading it. </P>

Next time our coaches fight on this thread, I will bring out the naked pics of the hoff I have in reserve for just such an emergency!</P>

Comment

ew

Comment

yeah, and you dont check your mail. gibril28

Comment

Good morning all!!</P>

so, still no 1000 huh.... well i guess i m still having a change of being part of it. Too bad it will cost me an other night of sleep[]</P>

How is everyone on this brand new day?</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh oh! DVR alert!

[/quote]</P>

I wish they would broadcast it over here as well! I just saw the Americas Game SB XXV special this last weekend. Very nice seeing LT and the young tuna going at it for the first time!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Hey all, just spent the last 1/2 hour reading the "rant". I'm in Tucson at a conference so I'll say my piece and check in ltr. As the oldest person on our Coaching Staff, I feel it is my right.</P>

Tent, Bleu Thanks for making up. You both are impassioned and tempermental. I love both of yours enthusiasm. You guys/girls make me laugh. You both take things too personally and please don't. </P>

AG, how you feeling brother?</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Dutch, nice job playing ref.</FONT></P>

JG keep up making everyone smile. See you all in the AM. I have a day filled with death by PP and I'm dreading it. </P>

Next time our coaches fight on this thread, I will bring out the naked pics of the hoff I have in reserve for just such an emergency!</P>

[/quote]</P>

thnx man. it felt as a responsibility being in charge for the equipment. I thought they might use it at one another[]</P>

Pls let this be the last to be said bout it.... and mjg: pls don't u ever have to use those pics cause i might go blind!!!!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X