• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

evening guys, what's up?

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]evening guys, what's up?
      [/quote]</P>

Hey, don't get to 1,000 pages without me, loll...I'll be back in like a half an hourand maybe some time inbetween...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]yoooo only 66 more posts till 15K
        [/quote]</p>

I'm gonna try and find you the fighting pages, loll...</p>

[/quote]
        ok, have fun.
        [/quote]</p>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/964/225995/ShowThread.aspx</p>

That's the beginning...</p>[/quote]
        that could have been the stupidest argument ever.

not to get on anyones bad side or anything but you both acted like little babies.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]evening guys, what's up?
          [/quote]
          hey what up kk....andy. that avatar gets me everytime!

Comment

ok, im out. nap time before i go out. i might be back. ill probably miss page 1000, but i think AG should have the honors of having the first post to lead to 1K...

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]evening guys, what's up?
              [/quote]
              hey what up kk....andy. that avatar gets me everytime!
              [/quote]

you'll get it one day

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]ok, im out. nap time before i go out. i might be back. ill probably miss page 1000, but i think AG should have the honors of having the first post to lead to 1K...
                [/quote]

I'd rather have one of you guys get the honors! All of your participation is what made
                it possible.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]ok, im out. nap time before i go out. i might be back. ill probably miss page 1000, but i think AG should have the honors of having the first post to lead to 1K...
                  [/quote]

I'd rather have one of you guys get the honors! All of your participation is what made
                  it possible.
                  [/quote]

but we are here because of you.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]ok, im out. nap time before i go out. i might be back. ill probably miss page 1000, but i think AG should have the honors of having the first post to lead to 1K...
                    [/quote]

it possible.
                    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

If you wanna go that far back, it's because of BrandonJacobs, loll...</P>

I'm gonna try and get that 1,000 page post, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[/quote]

Well I am here because of you guys!

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

If you wanna go that far back, it's because of BrandonJacobs, loll...</p>

I'm gonna try and get that 1,000 page post, loll...</p>[/quote]

If you're gonna try to time it right, you probably won't get it....just let the chips
                        fall where they may....

Comment

"In business like voice",I think that we should go public with this 1,000 page thread...Pictures and everything in TAGF...I'll write a small book, "From 1-1000"...

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]"In business like voice",I think that we should go public with this 1,000 page thread...Pictures and everything in TAGF...I'll write a small book, "From 1to 1000"...The people who write on this thread, will get the "AsianGiant for HC"official videogame...[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]ok, im out. nap time before i go out. i might be back. ill probably miss page 1000, but i think AG should have the honors of having the first post to lead to 1K...
                              [/quote]

it possible.
                              [/quote]

I think it should be you AG!
                              Be the first to post on number 1,000!!!! [&lt;)][&lt;)]

I finally got my cup of coffee! Unfortunately..I'm drinking it now....Boo!
                              And no Knicks game to laugh at tonite.....Boo

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I think it should be you AG!
                                Be the first to post on number 1,000!!!! [&lt;)][&lt;)]

I finally got my cup of coffee! Unfortunately..I'm drinking it now....Boo!
                                And no Knicks game to laugh at tonite.....Boo
                                [/quote]

I am going to have dinner soon so it will most definitley not be me! I am actually quite
                                disappointed it didn't happen last night already!!!

You are going to be wide awake now!

Comment

Working...
                                X