Bummer...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bummer...

Just wanted to say what a bummer it is that the Red Sox won the WS. Ugh! Ok ill shut up now, just had to say it

I'm from St Louis now (10 years). Yeah, it really is a bummer.

Comment

Cant stand the Cards

Cant stand the Yanks

Like the RedSox

Hate the Pats though

Im a very happy camper today

until tomorrow hits and I realize Im a mets fan as well. Stupid Wilpons!

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
      1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
      Giants 13

Comment

LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by Generation Eli View Post
          Cant stand the Cards

Cant stand the Yanks

Like the RedSox

Hate the Pats though

Im a very happy camper today

until tomorrow hits and I realize Im a mets fan as well. Stupid Wilpons!
          Love the Yanks

Respect the Cards

Despise the Sux

Respect the Pats

Indifferent towards the Mets

Cashman. take notes, you to Girardi.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I love baseball, but it was definitely a very boring WS. I know they had a couple of controversial plays and all, but I'm sick of seeing the same teams over and over every year. Yes, I know that's how it is, but when I saw it was a Cards\Sox WS I was a little disappointed....I would have loved to have seen the Pirates in it. I'll bet the ratings would have been higher. And no I am not a Pirates fan, just would have liked to have seen a new team in it.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG in NE View Post
              I love baseball, but it was definitely a very boring WS. I know they had a couple of controversial plays and all, but I'm sick of seeing the same teams over and over every year. Yes, I know that's how it is, but when I saw it was a Cards\Sox WS I was a little disappointed....I would have loved to have seen the Pirates in it. I'll bet the ratings would have been higher. And no I am not a Pirates fan, just would have liked to have seen a new team in it.
              I'm a diehard Yankees fan, I didn't think the series was boring at all. I as well, was pulling for Pittsburgh. I thought it would've been cool to see a Pirates/A's Series. Two teams with small payrolls. Regardless, Series was interesting I was hoping for 7 games.
              Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Working...
              X