A football life. 93 Oilers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A football life. 93 Oilers

anybody going to watch that just to see Kevin Gilbride get punched in the face? I know I will
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

I watched it thousand times this weekend on YouTube wondering every scenario in what gilbride did, which I'm pretty sure I figured out, but sure I'll watch it one more time

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/V2XswARA2n4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Heil...
      Assign infractions here.

Comment

I'll be working when it comes on... will there be a place i can watch online?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimmy View Post
          <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/V2XswARA2n4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Heil...
          Lmao good laugh

Comment

Heil...
            OMG that was epic!

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              I'll be working when it comes on... will there be a place i can watch online?
              like crew said. YouTube of course but the whole football life show not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
                I watched it thousand times this weekend on YouTube wondering every scenario in what gilbride did, which I'm pretty sure I figured out, but sure I'll watch it one more time
                what he did was probably the same crap he's still doing. 3n out after 3n N Out. defense was getting winded being on the field

Comment

in HD - you bet

Comment

Originally posted by gfanblue View Post
                    what he did was probably the same crap he's still doing. 3n out after 3n N Out. defense was getting winded being on the field
                    Shotgun draws, bombs on 3rd and 2's and short passes on 3rd and 15's, I'm sure buddy said in his old fat raspy voice "draw again!" He got so frustrated then Punched him, kinda like I want to do to my tv

Comment

I dont question his intelligence. I do however question his thought process when a game plan isnt working and wont adapt or when it is like vs Dallas. We were gashing the cowboys on the ground and then we stop in favor of the pass.....

Comment

Heil...
                        hehe.. classic

Comment

Heil...
                          Haha that is good stuff!
                          sigpic
                          S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                          __________________________________________________ ______
                          Mock Draft
                          1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                          4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                          6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                          __________________________________________________ ______
                          Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Heil...
                            Good one!

Comment

Another decent episode of Football Life. The problems between Buddy Ryan and K. Gilbride started at the beginning of the season so it was building up to "The Punch". Poor Warren Moon and Jack Pardee had to deal with that...
                              Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 12-10-2013, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X