Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No reason why pepper Johnson hasn't land a HC job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No reason why pepper Johnson hasn't land a HC job

    I'll take a shot at him or D-cord

  • #2
    He's a positional coach for the Patriots at the moment right? Anything's better than Bill Sheridan at DC lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by rotoman View Post
      I'll take a shot at him or D-cord
      Would love that.
      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

      "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

      Comment


      • #4
        Has he ever been a coordinator?

        What makes you think that he would be a good HC?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
          Has he ever been a coordinator?

          What makes you think that he would be a good HC?
          oh please, he studied and played under bill and bill, you got no names coming out of nowhere landing HC gigs look at Mike Tomlin, or chip Kelly,


          you people

          smh

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rotoman View Post
            oh please, he studied and played under bill and bill, you got no names coming out of nowhere landing HC gigs look at Mike Tomlin, or chip Kelly,


            you people

            smh
            That's your reasoning? That he played under two good coaches?

            Then by all means, hire him asap and fee TC!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
              That's your reasoning? That he played under two good coaches?

              Then by all means, hire him asap and fee TC!
              Wait so was Tom Coughlin born a head coach or did someone give him a shot


              What about Perry Fewell


              u sound stupid

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                That's your reasoning? That he played under two good coaches?

                Then by all means, hire him asap and fee TC!
                How's about Andy Headen?

                He's available. He's got the same HC experience as Pepper.
                Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by rotoman View Post
                  Wait so was Tom Coughlin born a head coach or did someone give him a shot


                  What about Perry Fewell


                  u sound stupid

                  Somebody one gave Vince Lombardi a shot, so why not give Pepper Johnson a shot!

                  And I sound stupid?

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X