Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its all about rooting against people now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its all about rooting against people now.

So **** Dallas, Philly, New England, Seattle, San Francisco, and San Diego. Feel free to root against everyone else too screw them all.

Well Seattle, SF, NE, and either Dallas or Philly are all making the playoffs.. So are you referring to playoff games
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Playoffs, regular season, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by n420p69 View Post
        So **** Dallas, Philly, New England, Seattle, San Francisco, and San Diego. Feel free to root against everyone else too screw them all.

LOL in the mind of Silky Jackson, "Hate, hate, hate..." /sarcasm

Of those I can't hate NE...like Belicheck and Brady...

SEA is a probably gonna murder us this Sunday with our soft *** Defense and Eli the INT Machine at the helm...

BUT, I guess I'd roll with them for the NFC Representative.

JUST DON'T LET THE EAGLES WIN A SUPER BOWL. ever.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Rooting for Cardinals, then bronco's, the saints, then seatle in that order =P to win it all

Comment

I think if the season ended today we will be picking 11th..

I'm rooting for 10 teams.

I'm always rooting for us, but should we slip up.. I hope 10 other teams manage to get victories as well.
            Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

I'm bandwagoning the Chiefs because I think Andy Reid and Alex Smith winning a ring would really stick in the craw of two of the teams i dislike the most.

Comment

Pats
                Steelers
                Colts
                Saints ???
                Seahawks ???

Comment

If Andy Reid wins a SB with the Chiefs first year out of Philly, you know it wasn't him all 14 of those years and well-deserved Karma all over the no-superbowl Eagles fans.

Comment

It certainly is and I thoroughly enjoyed the Dallas debacle on Sunday!
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Exactly Jomo as miserable as a season this has been I was ecstatic at seeing Dallas lose the way they did and Philly get blown out by the Vikings.

Comment

...further cementing the fact that the NFCE really is sub-par

Comment

I dislike the Ravens even though Super Bowl 35 was long ago I still hold a bit of a grudge. The Eagles and Cowboys are out of course. I'd like to see Seattle win it. I like the way they play and I hope they get Denver in the Super Bowl. That would be a fun game.

Comment

Originally posted by Pksoze View Post
                            I dislike the Ravens even though Super Bowl 35 was long ago I still hold a bit of a grudge. The Eagles and Cowboys are out of course. I'd like to see Seattle win it. I like the way they play and I hope they get Denver in the Super Bowl. That would be a fun game.
                            I'd love to see Seattle win it, for the sole reason that it would validate Pete Carroll's meritocracy system, where it doesn't matter whether someone is a "starter" going into the season or not... whoever does the best plays the most, and the copycat nature of the league would make it all a pure meritocracy. No more of this aristocracy crap please...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              I'd love to see Seattle win it, for the sole reason that it would validate Pete Carroll's meritocracy system, where it doesn't matter whether someone is a "starter" going into the season or not... whoever does the best plays the most, and the copycat nature of the league would make it all a pure meritocracy. No more of this aristocracy crap please...
                              I might have jinxed Seattle they looked terrible at home. Next week will suck Eagles vs Cowboys...yuck.

Comment

Working...
                              X