X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAY TO GO SEAHAWKS

So happy you beat the Niners

+ 1M

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

The 49ers are the new bills of the nfl. Richard sherman is awesome

Comment

+1
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothy View Post
          So happy you beat the Niners

down goes Kappy Smith in KC is laughing his *** off looks good on the 49ers
          Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Unfortunately that win will always be mega tainted. Such atrocious play by the refs and the blowing of 2 blatant calls is just inexcusable.

This season has to be the worst I remember, as far as ref play goes. Sherman acting like an idiot only makes me hope Denver beats their asses even more.

Comment

Goodbye 40whinners.
              Last edited by blueribbon; 01-19-2014, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dillyyo2013 View Post
                Unfortunately that win will always be mega tainted. Such atrocious play by the refs and the blowing of 2 blatant calls is just inexcusable.

This season has to be the worst I remember, as far as ref play goes. Sherman acting like an idiot only makes me hope Denver beats their asses even more.
                The blown calls didn't change the game. The Seahawks still won despite some of the more obvious ones.

Comment

Adios 40 Whiners. Harbaugh needs a diaper change.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    The blown calls didn't change the game. The Seahawks still won despite some of the more obvious ones.
                    Are you kidding me?! Roughing the kicker keeps the ball in SF hands and likely changes field position even if they have to punt it. The Bowman blown call was just atrocious. I saw that at full speed and the refs must have had their head up their asses. He laid with the ball for a full second before people jumped on him and ripped it off of him. A shame the rules didn't allow a review. Both of those plays likely change the outcome of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by dillyyo2013 View Post
                      Are you kidding me?! Roughing the kicker keeps the ball in SF hands and likely changes field position even if they have to punt it. The Bowman blown call was just atrocious. I saw that at full speed and the refs must have had their head up their asses. He laid with the ball for a full second before people jumped on him and ripped it off of him. A shame the rules didn't allow a review. Both of those plays likely change the outcome of the game.
                      I saw it as running into not roughing. If the rule book specifically states that hitting the plant leg is roughing, then I agree bad call. If not, that hit wasn't nearly enough to be roughing. Stop making excuses for the 49ers. How about getting a few yards on the previous three plays instead of begging for a penalty to create offense for you.

The officiating wasn't good but the idea the 49ers got screwed is a joke.

Comment

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/685421/

Comment

It's true, the 49ers did get screwed on a couple of penalty calls (roughing the kicker vs. running into the kicker, Bowman's knee bending fumble recovery and fully down by contact, etc..) in that game, but oh wait... I'm not a 49er fan! hahaha at the loser 49ers! See ya next season!

Maybe they can understand how it is to be on the receiving end of bad calls. Take it from Giants fans that dealt with the 2003 botched FG no pass interference playoff game.
                          Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 01-19-2014, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                            It's true, the 49ers did get screwed on a couple of penalty calls (roughing the kicker vs. running into the kicker, Bowman's knee bending fumble recovery and fully down by contact, etc..) in that game, but oh wait... I'm not a 49er fan! hahaha at the loser 49ers! See ya next season!
                            Yeah, it's always something with them 49ers huh? There's always some unfair celestial force that keeps screwing them over. It couldn't be their play or anything I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                              get well Navarro but outside that, I co-sign this post

next time Sixty-Whiners

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                              X