Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard Sherman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I liked how he went into the crowd to celebrate with the fans. And I'd like to know what Crabtree said to him. He's a big talker, but i don't think I've seen him angry like that.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by primetime View Post
      For every Eli joke, somewhere an angel gets their wings.
      And I never said you don't like him. Did I Rudy?
      I was speaking more in general to what fans don't like brash or ****y attitude. Don't like it do something about it, fans can't so only the players who play opposite of him can. And so far they have given him nothing but ammo...
      I was picking on you btw.
      Yeah, he just helped him team get to the Super Bowl. Not everyone is like Eli who can stay calm and robotic.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by primetime View Post
        For every Eli joke, somewhere an angel gets their wings.
        And I never said you don't like him. Did I Rudy?
        I was speaking more in general to what fans don't like brash or ****y attitude. Don't like it do something about it, fans can't so only the players who play opposite of him can. And so far they have given him nothing but ammo...
        With all the Eli jokes here there is an entire army of angels with new wings
        Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by gfanblue View Post
          With all the Eli jokes here there is an entire army of angels with new wings
          LMFAO ikr. They have their own planet now, heaven is over crowded.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by gfanblue View Post
            Be a professional man. Such a punk. Yeah hes good but so unprofessional.
            agreed! He's a cheatin PED using punk. I hope he gets torched by Manning in the superbowl. Maybe karma comes and slaps him in the face and knocks him on his ***.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
              agreed! He's a cheatin PED using punk. I hope he gets torched by Manning in the superbowl. Maybe karma comes and slaps him in the face and knocks him on his ***.
              Agreed. Seattle has tremendous d. But I think Denver has the better receivers
              Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

              Comment


              • #22
                I dont get some of the people in this thread. As a whole, we crucify athletes for being robotic and saying politically correct things. Richard sherman goes uncut, calls someone out after a heated battle, and still gets *****ed about. Lol. You cannot have it both ways. I prefer brutal honesty over robotic bs all day long. Crabtree and boldin are always talking smack and sherman returned the favor. I would love to have someone as talented, fiery, and uncut as sherman.

                Comment

                Working...
                X