superbowl pick?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superbowl pick?

I was definitely hoping for Denver and Seattle and got my wish. Now I would like to see Seattle win.

"OMAHA" "OMAHA"

Comment

Denver.. by default

Comment

I like Russell Wilson,but Peyton is the best ever...Broncos win.

Comment

Pulling for the Broncos...

Comment

just kinda would like someone new win.

Comment

I want to see the Meadowland winds go into high gear just so I get to witness Peyton's fluttering helicopter passes in full effect.

Joking aside I just want to see a good game. I have a feeling the Broncos will find a way to win just so Peyton can ride off into the sunset. He seems to have destiny on his side this year. How he beats the Hawks secondary though I do not know.
              "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

I wanted a Denver/Seattle Super Bowl, so if either wins I'm good. If Peyton wins his second ring, great. If Wilson wins his first ring, great. Both QBs are class acts.
                One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Its going to be a great Superbowl I can enjoy because I have no hate for either team. 2 classy QBs.
                  WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

^ Sherman is anti-class though....and that's why he's awesome and fun to watch..
                    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Seahawks defense matches up very well with the Broncos passing game.I think the Seahwawks make just enough plays offensively to win

Comment

Seahawks

Comment

Once the Seahawks get Percy Harvin back for the Superbowl, that'll really open up their offense. On defense, they're definitely going to focus on getting turnovers off Peyton. It's going to be a good matchup besides the fact that they're both uncontested No. 1 seeds this season.
                          Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 01-20-2014, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Thought the Seahawks would win easily, but after watching the two games yesterday, thinking is whoever makes the least mistakes.
                            Should be a good game

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                              ^ Sherman is anti-class though....and that's why he's awesome and fun to watch..
                              Thats his style though. His image. He wants it to be that way, like Mahammad Ali. I bet you would love to hang out with him in a bar and pick his brain.

This is going to be a GREAT game, like the Steelers Cards SB.
                              WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Working...
                              X