Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
    Peyton was awful in this game
    I don't think so, Seattle was just too fast. Denver is used to taking 5 yard passes 10-15 yards. That's their game, Peyton was completing those passes but Seattle was too fast and tackled the recievers immediately. Totally took away Denver's strength, yards after short catches.

Comment

His last Super Bowl Peyton did come up short. With the game on the line he threw a pick 6 and the game was over. This game was over in the first quarter. The Broncos defense was horrible. They could not stop Seattle and their defense made a great QB look bad. Give credit where credit is due. Every great QB looks bad against a great defense.

Comment

Peyton was awful in this game
        I don't think so, Seattle was just too fast. Denver is used to taking 5 yard passes 10-15 yards. That's their game, Peyton was completing those passes but Seattle was too fast and tackled the recievers immediately. Totally took away Denver's strength, yards after short catches.

Comment

Peyton did break the Superbowl record for most completions along with D. Thomas for most receptions, but getting blasted at Metlife and being humbly sent back on the plane flight back to Denver can be discouraging.

Comment

You think he played well tonight?
            Think he was beaten by a great defense and the Broncos defense was horrible. The Seattle defense deserve credit for causing those turnovers. Don't just make it like he was making bad throws on his own.

Comment

a dominant defense can make any all time great quarterback look ordinary. look at what the giants defenses in the 80s and in the 90 championship game did to montana.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                Think he was beaten by a great defense and the Broncos defense was horrible. The Seattle defense deserve credit for causing those turnovers. Don't just make it like he was making bad throws on his own.
                He threw the ball terribly tonight. The two picks were horrendous. The safety in the beginning of the game was horrendous. Wearing gloves when it's 40 degrees out? Please.

Comment

So you thought that was a good snap to start the game? Both interceptions where caused by great defense. They where the best defense all year long. This was not a big surprise really.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                    So you thought that was a good snap to start the game? Both interceptions where caused by great defense. They where the best defense all year long. This was not a big surprise really.
                    How do you know the snap wasn't Peyton's mistake? The INT's were horrendous throws. I know the one ball was tipped, but where the hell was he going to throw that ball to in the first place?

I am not saying that Peyton is a bad QB. He is a top 5 QB of all time. But he is never going to be in the argument for #1 ever again after tonight's performance. It's as simple as that.
                    Last edited by TCHOF; 02-03-2014, 12:13 AM.

Comment

How do you know the snap wasn't Peyton's mistake? The INT's were horrendous throws. I know the one ball was tipped, but where the hell was he going to throw that ball to in the first place?

I am not saying that Peyton is a bad QB. He is a top 5 QB of all time. But he is never going to be in the argument for #1 ever again after tonight's performance. It's as simple as that.
                      Because the snap went flying way over Peytons head!!! Duh!!!

Comment

Didn't that snap go way over his head? Again, the defense made those throw look bad. That defense is that good.

Comment

Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
                          a dominant defense can make any all time great quarterback look ordinary. look at what the giants defenses in the 80s and in the 90 championship game did to montana.
                          Look at our 2007 team. Laid out Romo, Favre, and Brady back-to-back-to-back. Okay, maybe it isn't laying out Montana, Marino, and Elway, but still, they're all good QBs...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

He threw the ball terribly tonight. The two picks were horrendous. The safety in the beginning of the game was horrendous. Wearing gloves when it's 40 degrees out? Please.
                            Payton didn't make bad throws on his own. His arm was hit just as he was releasing the ball and that was not by a Bronco. It was by the Seachickens defense. It's very difficult to make a good throw with someone in your face, pushing your arn in the opposite direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothy View Post
                              Payton didn't make bad throws on his own. His arm was hit just as he was releasing the ball and that was not by a Bronco. It was by the Seachickens defense. It's very difficult to make a good throw with someone in your face, pushing your arn in the opposite direction.
                              Turns out nobody can throw the ball well when your **** is getting pushed in. Look at Tom Brady in 2007...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

he also missed on 5-6 throws where the wr got separation. one of them was early-ish that should have been a huge play/td the wr got behind earl thomas and inside sherman. he missed several throws badly tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X