I'm ready to call Peyton the GOAT if he wins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm ready to call Peyton the GOAT if he wins

Lets see if the potential GOAT can mount a comeback here.

Not today.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Comment

Peyton's legacy as one of the greatest of all time is secure win or lose. But I'd say he'd probably move to the top of the list if he managed to come back from a 22-point deficit. But it's not looking good, so far.
      One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Yeah....he's a goat all right...but for all the wrong reasons

Comment

Greatest athlete ever in any sport if he can do it here.

Comment

Only a fool would think that Peyton's greatness is diminished by losing this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
              Only a fool would think that Peyton's greatness is diminished by losing this game.
              You don't think that coming up short in the big game twice hurts him at all? People use that argument against Brady all the time, and he's never performed as badly as Peyton has in a Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                You don't think that coming up short in the big game twice hurts him at all? People use that argument against Brady all the time, and he's never performed as badly as Peyton has in a Super Bowl.
                Brady came up short twice also.

But this game proves that good defenses win superbowls even in a high scoring era.

Seattle's D was just too fast for Peyton's floaters.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post

No. Peyton Manning did not choke tonight. The entire Bronco team was eaten alive on just about every play.

I can't pin this on Peyton, and I wasn't even rooting for him.

Comment

Did Peyton play bad or did the defense make him play bad? Looked like the defense made him play bad. Give credit to the defense rather than try to put down Peyton.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
                      Brady came up short twice also.

But this game proves that good defenses win superbowls even in a high scoring era.

Seattle's D was just too fast for Peyton's floaters.
                      Peyton was awful in this game

Comment

How was Peyton horrible?

Comment

Peyton is a great QB, but he's not a miracle worker. This game was over at halftime. Congrats to Russell Wilson and Yes young mobile QBs can win the Superbowl granted a ton of credit to their defense for putting this game away early.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                            No. Peyton Manning did not choke tonight. The entire Bronco team was eaten alive on just about every play.

I can't pin this on Peyton, and I wasn't even rooting for him.
                            I never said he choked, I said he came up short. He's done that twice now. He struggles to get it done when it matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                              How was Peyton horrible?
                              You think he played well tonight?

Comment

Working...
                              X