Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darren Sharper arrested for drugging and raping...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darren Sharper arrested for drugging and raping...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...ping-two-women

Disgusting if true

What an ugly day for the NFL this is...

Comment

I'm still stunned about Sharper. Just goes to show that you really don't know what people are capable of.

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
      What an ugly day for the NFL this is...
      Agreed. It's like the perfect storm of bad PR for the league.
      One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
        I'm still stunned about Sharper. Just goes to show that you really don't know what people are capable of.

Agreed. It's like the perfect storm of bad PR for the league.
        Yep and I'm betting the Michael Sam situation will not be handled well either. The character problem in this league is going to become very exposed

Comment

And Goodell just got paid 44 million dollars.

Comment

Something about this doesn't seem right. Hopefully some truth comes out of the he said she said.

Comment

Damn

Comment

Originally posted by TooEasy2 View Post
                Yep and I'm betting the Michael Sam situation will not be handled well either. The character problem in this league is going to become very exposed
                In a strange way this Wells report may end up being a blessing in disguise concerning how people handle the Michael Sam situation. Right now, the Dolphins look really, really bad as a team and an organization. Any team that drafts Sam is probably going to make sure that the coaches and players are on the same page in how they treat Sam because they don't want to look as bad as the Dolphins do. But only time will tell.
                One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

He was arrested with controlled substances morphine and zolpidem, in other words he had his own date rape concoction.
                  Just from an outsiders point of view he sounds guilty, but that's for a Judge to decide.
                  If true, lock the rapist up with big hard core Chicago Bears fans and let them have their way with him.

Comment

turrible..

Comment

What a pathetic sc---bag !!!!!!! Another depressing story leading to the end of a great NFL career. Horrible !!!!

Great on the field and pathetic disturbing behaviors in their personal lives.......what is this ??????
                      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if CTE comes up...

Comment

We should just combine this with the Dave Meggett thread.
                          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                            We should just combine this with the Dave Meggett thread.
                            Good Idea. Another horrible blemish for the NFL.
                            1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Another rape charge in New Orleans this time. The guy is a serial rapist and should be executed but will probably get a slap on the wrist

Comment

Working...
                              X