No announcement yet.

having dinner next to ex HC Schiano....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having dinner next to ex HC Schiano....

Im in Tampa sitting next to greg schiano & his wife as we speak, im a little tanked as we just came from a wedding...
    hes talking about Parcells, what should i say to him ladies & gentleman?

Say..

"So did you cry when Eli, Nicks, and Cruz embarrassed your defense?"
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Parcells? Ask him if he emulates anything Parcells did as a coach besides being an *** hole

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
        Im in Tampa sitting next to greg schiano & his wife as we speak, im a little tanked as we just came from a wedding...
        hes talking about Parcells, what should i say to him ladies & gentleman?
        Ask him how it feels to flunk out of NCAA D! then follow that up with flunking out of the NFL,
        Then ask if waiting around for Paterno to retire was worth it.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Just came back from bathroom, he shook my hand and asked if I played ball.....I wanted to be a smartass, but he inflated my ego slightly

Comment

Want to make $50?

Walk up to his table, take a piece of food, eat It, wipe your mouth and say "thank you very much" and then walk away

Comment

Get him to kneel down somehow (drop something at his feet, perhaps?), then push him over.

Comment

Wait til he goes to the bathroom and then kick in his stall door and yell "HERE'S JOHNNY"!!!!

Comment

u should take a knee at his table

Comment

Next time he says anything to you say loudly, 'What did I tell you Schiano? Dont bother me while I'm eating dinner!'

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                      Get him to kneel down somehow (drop something at his feet, perhaps?), then push him over.
                      LOL That would be awesome!

Comment

Working...
                      X