X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D Ware is a Bronco 3 years $30 mil

as per Vacchiano and ESPN:
    Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 4m
    More good news for Giants ... RT @ESPNNFL Former Cowboys DE DeMarcus Ware has reached agreement w/Broncos on 3 year/$30M contract.

They want to make this run now, can't blame them. Peyton has how much time left?

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboomboom1 View Post
      as per Vacchiano and ESPN:
      Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 4m
      More good news for Giants ... RT @ESPNNFL Former Cowboys DE DeMarcus Ware has reached agreement w/Broncos on 3 year/$30M contract.
      i cant imagine a lot of this money is guaranteed. this is a lot of money for an aging guy who has had recent injury questions. i also am assuming its not htat much guaranteed becasue they have just signed Ware, Ward and Talib. No way they have that much money

Comment

holy **** 20M guaranteed. they are out of their ****ing minds

Comment

Glad he got his money and that hes not in the NFCE anymore!

Comment

Good for him and thank God he's not in the NFC east

Comment

Thank God hopefully well never have to see him again...unless its the Super Bowl of course

Comment

Good

Let those dumb ****s spend frivolously overspend for players but I'm envious though seems like the giants don't want to spend a damn thing unless you are coming of a serious *** injury or underperformed somewhere else lol

Comment

you know who is mad? Jared Allen, who is apparently threatening to retire if teams do not meet his contract demands. what a greedy f***

Comment

Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
                    i cant imagine a lot of this money is guaranteed. this is a lot of money for an aging guy who has had recent injury questions. i also am assuming its not htat much guaranteed becasue they have just signed Ware, Ward and Talib. No way they have that much money
                    Talib got $26 million guaranteed, and Ware got $20 million guaranteed.
                    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by gibril28wilson View Post
                      Thank God hopefully well never have to see him again...unless its the Super Bowl of course
                      Hes one of two players over there who I thought was a class act. Good for him
                      Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

players become all about the money, not all but a lot do. They are getting paid millions to do something they love and something we do in our back yard for free. I would play on the NYG for what I make now in the military. I would do whatever they wanted for 50K. lol

Comment

WOW!

Comment

I can hear Beatty screaming for joy here in Texas!

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                              players become all about the money, not all but a lot do. They are getting paid millions to do something they love and something we do in our back yard for free. I would play on the NYG for what I make now in the military. I would do whatever they wanted for 50K. lol
                              Thanks for your service.
                              Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Working...
                              X