Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revis 1yr deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Revis 1yr deal

    Was a huge Ty Law fan

    Cornerback Darrelle Revis and the New England Patriots have reached agreement on a one-year, $12 million deal, league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.


    http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...gland-patriots

  • #2
    I feel you 100%. I usually only wear really baggy pants or shorts that have adjustable waists and/or drawstrings, and with basketball shorts underneath instead of underwear. They're always comfortable, no matter what kind of activity I'm doing... Riding bike, climbing rocks, hiking, just sitting around, they're perfect. I don't understand why people insist on wearing tight pants. I recently had to get a pair of "normal" pants for a job interview I have coming up. They're really loose around my waist, but the size below was so tight I couldn't hardly close them.
    That's another thing - what the hell is with pants sizing? One waist size is way too small, while the next size is so loose they slide down my "backside" whenever I so much as lift my leg.

    I just don't get it. Loose, baggy pants are far more comfortable and useful. You can give me weird looks all you want, but I'm not the one that has to maneuver around having my balls squished or pull my pants legs up whenever I have to sit down or walk up steps.

    Comment


    • #3
      Well this could be the start of lots of signings for NE.
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

      # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

      1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

      ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

      Comment


      • #4
        1 year / 12M? Holy ****.

        Comment


        • #5
          lol i hate the jets. good.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by thetruest View Post
            lol i hate the jets. good.
            I wonder who signs him next season...lol

            Comment


            • #7
              12M vs. 16M... he got brought back down slightly closer to earth.. Revis gets to play the Jets twice next season. Haha!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by memfist.ten View Post
                Was a huge Ty Law fan

                Cornerback Darrelle Revis and the New England Patriots have reached agreement on a one-year, $12 million deal, league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.


                http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...gland-patriots
                lol. You beat NFL network to the punch. They are just now announcing it
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
                  I feel you 100%. I usually only wear really baggy pants or shorts that have adjustable waists and/or drawstrings, and with basketball shorts underneath instead of underwear. They're always comfortable, no matter what kind of activity I'm doing... Riding bike, climbing rocks, hiking, just sitting around, they're perfect. I don't understand why people insist on wearing tight pants. I recently had to get a pair of "normal" pants for a job interview I have coming up. They're really loose around my waist, but the size below was so tight I couldn't hardly close them.
                  That's another thing - what the hell is with pants sizing? One waist size is way too small, while the next size is so loose they slide down my "backside" whenever I so much as lift my leg.

                  I just don't get it. Loose, baggy pants are far more comfortable and useful. You can give me weird looks all you want, but I'm not the one that has to maneuver around having my balls squished or pull my pants legs up whenever I have to sit down or walk up steps.


                  I think that was meant for the elvis impersonation message board. close tho

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
                    I feel you 100%. I usually only wear really baggy pants or shorts that have adjustable waists and/or drawstrings, and with basketball shorts underneath instead of underwear. They're always comfortable, no matter what kind of activity I'm doing... Riding bike, climbing rocks, hiking, just sitting around, they're perfect. I don't understand why people insist on wearing tight pants. I recently had to get a pair of "normal" pants for a job interview I have coming up. They're really loose around my waist, but the size below was so tight I couldn't hardly close them.
                    That's another thing - what the hell is with pants sizing? One waist size is way too small, while the next size is so loose they slide down my "backside" whenever I so much as lift my leg.

                    I just don't get it. Loose, baggy pants are far more comfortable and useful. You can give me weird looks all you want, but I'm not the one that has to maneuver around having my balls squished or pull my pants legs up whenever I have to sit down or walk up steps.

                    oh word!?!?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Man, Revis gets to be a FA again next yr?lol This dudes making a killing off NFL.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Word is that Revis is planning on holding out of training camp until he gets a new contract and his demands are met
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                          Man, Revis gets to be a FA again next yr?lol This dudes making a killing off NFL.
                          Yea they said he's made like 23million in a very short time frame
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                          # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                          1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                          ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                            Word is that Revis is planning on holding out of training camp until he gets a new contract and his demands are met
                            Wow, this would be pretty good but Benjamin may not be there when we pick in round 2.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Actually they said with the 1 and two year deals he has made 83million in 8 seasons lol.
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                              # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                              1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                              ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X