hakeem nicks on 98.7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's too bad everything got mishandled.

He's a great guy and I hope he plays well.

Comment

Originally posted by Geebanga718 View Post
      Jay-z got him a crappy deal and a spot on Hot 97.

winning
      3.5 million minimum with potential 5 million with very reachable incentives is a nice deal. More than likely Hakeem Nicks will be renegotiated in to a long term contract before 2014 season is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuurus View Post
        3.5 million minimum with potential 5 million with very reachable incentives is a nice deal.
        It's a pretty terrible deal considering what Jeremy Maclin received.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
          It's a pretty terrible deal considering what Jeremy Maclin received.
          Its still a decent amount of money and I am thinking Indianapolis will lock him up after they see what he does with Andrew Luck throwing to him.

Comment

Im going to miss figuring out whether hes high or just CHILL....when ever he gives an interview

I kid. My favorite current (although now former) NYG. Hope he find success in indy.

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
            1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
            Giants 13

Comment

Originally posted by Kuurus View Post
              3.5 million minimum with potential 5 million with very reachable incentives is a nice deal. More than likely Hakeem Nicks will be renegotiated in to a long term contract before 2014 season is over.
              Nice deal . . . lol

A deal like this was the absolute Armageddon scenario for Nicks as he entreated FA

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                Nice deal . . . lol

A deal like this was the absolute Armageddon scenario for Nicks as he entreated FA
                Only on this board would someone post that 3.5 million guaranteed with a potential 5 million for one year is absolute Armageddon. It's a fair one year contract and they more than likely will renegotiate to a longer term deal before the seasons finished.

Andrew Luc k must be excited to be getting Hakeem Nicks as a WR and Hakeem must also be excited to have a competent QB throwing him the ball again.

Amazing how the posters that bad mouthed Hakeem and wanted him off the team so badly cant stop writing about him now that hes gone. Too funny.
                Last edited by Kuurus; 03-23-2014, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X