Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Considering C and RG are Still A Question Mark, Why Not Richie Incognito For Cheap?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
    What did you think of him getting drunk and sexually assaulting a female golf course employee during the Miami team golf outing last year, and then refusing to apologize to her? Sound like TC's type of player!
    i always love the whole "made out by the media" argument. just in general. sure, does the media blow stuff up? of course. but there still had to be a base there. same thing with lewan. are these things allegations? of course they are. but typically good people dont just have multiple bad things and allegations pop up against them

Comment

Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
      i always love the whole "made out by the media" argument. just in general. sure, does the media blow stuff up? of course. but there still had to be a base there. same thing with lewan. are these things allegations? of course they are. but typically good people dont just have multiple bad things and allegations pop up against them
      Where there is smoke, there is fire . . . . he is a bad guy.

Comment

They took Jerry, who isn't half the guard that Incognito is.

Comment

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

oops...wrong thread
            1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Originally posted by strahantuck1 View Post
              They took Jerry, who isn't half the guard that Incognito is.

How do you not get that Incognito's physical skills are notthe issue?

Comment

Working...
              X