Desean Jackson ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desean Jackson ?

I remember what George Young said when we signed O.J. Anderson. " A signing when you're trying to run for the roses ". He also said He got tired of our guys trying to stop him, so he decided to sign him. Now if Jackson has become Toxic Waste in Philly ?

oh dear god

another D Jax thread?

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
    1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
    Giants 13

Comment

I'm not interested.
      Plus, he's going to be whining about his contract a year later.
      Noo thanks.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

The only N.Y. football team I can see D-Jax with is the Jets. That would be a match made in dysfunctional hell...and I would enjoy watching every minute of it.
        One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Hell to the yes. D Jacks is a baller.
          Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Like the Eagles would ever trade him to the Giants anyway.

Comment

smh

Comment

Nah, he probally wants a billion dollars anyway..

Comment

In a word, no.
                  In two words, hell no.

An oldie but goodie and one I like to dust off for special circumstances like this.
                  No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlitzer View Post
                    I remember what George Young said when we signed O.J. Anderson. " A signing when you're trying to run for the roses ". He also said He got tired of our guys trying to stop him, so he decided to sign him. Now if Jackson has become Toxic Waste in Philly ?

NO.

Comment

Hate is a strong word.. but I hate him

Comment

I'd rather him be exiled from the NFCE and never heard of again.

Comment

Man, the Eagles must REALLY want rid of him. According to Daily News, someone "close to the Eagles" says they will release him if they can't find a trade partner. Also CNN Philly, and Philadelphia Inquirer have been told by "sources" that "hr's as good as gone". (Sorry, I haven't figured out yet how to post link to MB with my Chrome Book).

I think it will be highly unlikely even a team like Raiders will trade a 1st or 2nd rd draft pick AND absorb DJ's $10 mil per yr contract.

As a FA, however, I could see Patriots doing everything possible to obtain him for 1 or 2 yrs. Yikes.

Comment

He wouldn't fit under the cap.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen46 View Post
                              Man, the Eagles must REALLY want rid of him. According to Daily News, someone "close to the Eagles" says they will release him if they can't find a trade partner. Also CNN Philly, and Philadelphia Inquirer have been told by "sources" that "hr's as good as gone". (Sorry, I haven't figured out yet how to post link to MB with my Chrome Book).

I think it will be highly unlikely even a team like Raiders will trade a 1st or 2nd rd draft pick AND absorb DJ's $10 mil per yr contract.

As a FA, however, I could see Patriots doing everything possible to obtain him for 1 or 2 yrs. Yikes.
                              I think BB is smarter than that.
                              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
                              X