X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Today....we were all Yankee fans.

Keep playing the spoiler.
    As long as the Sox beat Baltimore. They are more of a threat then the Bosox.
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      As long as the Sox beat Baltimore. They are more of a threat then the Bosox.
      Get your own gag........
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Today....we were all Yankee fans.

Keep playing the spoiler.
        Buck foston
        sigpic

Comment

Yes he went around....Yes the Rays should have been out of the inning...but we'll take the TB loss.

Thanks Yanks...you did good by the Sox.
          Anna did not go around.lol You crazy Uncle, you! It was clear as day. You did us the favor by beating Baltimore, making sure we stay ahead of the race.(yes i know its early, but i'll take 1st place as much as possible.)

Now, its time to take 2outta3 in Beantown. Starting with The Hiro Sandwhich, Mr. Tanaka!

Comment

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
            And that is exactly what we did today! So far so good when playing against the Al east.
            Yes sir. We took 2of3 in Toronto, 3of4 at home against Boston, and split 4game set in Tampa. Only blemish is 2-1 series lost to Baltimore, but lucky for us, Uncle Moreheads wittle wedsox are helping us out with them.lol

Comment

• Your lucky were not sicking Vidal Nuno on your teams arse Uncle Morehead!

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                Yes sir. We took 2of3 in Toronto, 3of4 at home against Boston, and split 4game set in Tampa. Only blemish is 2-1 series lost to Baltimore, but lucky for us, Uncle Moreheads wittle wedsox are helping us out with them.lol
                Yet we have what you want..........

Comment

• Typical Boston fan crap. Before 2004, it was very hard to find any outside of Boston. Now they all where oversized straight rimmed hats and tight jeans. All they do is try to start fights. This is a Yankee thread, yet all you do is post your steroid riddled, doctoring ball cheating, Blosox crap. Make your own thread where you can love your gay *** team man. You can talk about how Papi never failed a drug test or how Pedroia wasnt with his brother when he was touching little boys or the green goo was actually a big booger on Lesters glove in the World Series. So on and so forth.

Until then, try to catch up:

LOL

Cute little run they had last year... the year after going 69-93.

Comment

Typical Boston fan crap. Before 2004, it was very hard to find any outside of Boston. Now they all where oversized straight rimmed hats and tight jeans. All they do is try to start fights. This is a Yankee thread, yet all you do is post your steroid riddled, doctoring ball cheating, Blosox crap. Make your own thread where you can love your gay *** team man. You can talk about how Papi never failed a drug test or how Pedroia wasnt with his brother when he was touching little boys or the green goo was actually a big booger on Lesters glove in the World Series. So on and so forth.

Until then, try to catch up:

LOL

Cute little run they had last year... the year after going 69-93.
                    Keep living in the past. I hope you are still enjoying the 1927 championship. I'm sure you sweated through that WS.
                    The Bucs were pretty feisty that year.

When we cling to championships before we were born....we have truly reached the point of absolute desperation. I cry for you that you have reached that point,....especially since you are a fellow Giants fan.

Comment

Keep living in the past. I hope you are still enjoying the 1927 championship. I'm sure you sweated through that WS.

When we cling to championships before we were born....we have truly reached the point of absolute desperation. I cry for you that you have reached that point,....especially since you are a fellow Giants fan.
                      That was a quick response.... you live here?

I enjoy the Giants Superbowl wins of past too, as should you.

27 going on 28. I have seen them win 5 in my life, and play in a few more, which is more than what you can say about the Sawx. I was watching them win 9 straight AL Easts and 13 of the last 18. GREATEST FRANCHISE IN ALL OF SPORTS, NYY. Take a back seat. The beards were cute too. Beard Strong.

Comment

Nothing wrong with appreciating the history of ones franchise. If the sox actually had some history you could do the same. I was born in 86. So 5-3, you still lose.

Comment

That was a quick response.... you live here?

I enjoy the Giants Superbowl wins of past too, as should you.

27 going on 28. I have seen them win 5 in my life, and play in a few more, which is more than what you can say about the Sawx. I was watching them win 9 straight AL Easts and 13 of the last 18. GREATEST FRANCHISE IN ALL OF SPORTS, NYY. Take a back seat. The beards were cute too. Beard Strong.
                          It's OK for you to hate God's team. I'll put in a good word for you when it's time for you to go to heaven. (Maybe) I mean...you ARE a Giants fan and that heals many wounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Nothing wrong with appreciating the history of ones franchise. If the sox actually had some history you could do the same. I was born in 86. So 5-3, you still lose.
                            ....Until you became the only team in baseball history to blow a 3-0 series lead.

From that moment oe it became the Sox century.
                            I suggest you all sit back and enjoy it.

Comment

....Until you became the only team in baseball history to blow a 3-0 series lead.

Then we won a WS in 09. Talk about living in the past.

Comment

You know what sucks about you, normally when a Red Sox fan drops the 0-3 comeback line, I drop the 18 wins 1 Giant loss line... So... Yeah.

Anyway though, Ill admit, the 0-3 comeback sucked. Bad. But it is IN THE PAST as you say lol. It doesnt matter anymore right? Besides, I think Manny and Papi left the needles for the roids in a garbage dumpster that was filled by the end of the series. Those juicing brothers were out of their skulls. Like ARod when he was bashing 50 HRs a year. That kind of takes away some of the magic from that comeback if you ask me. Your 2 best, most important players were on steroids. Not saying some of the Yankees werent, Im not a Red Sox fan that thinks MY team is the only team not using, but the ONLY reason the Red Sox have 3 championships in the past 10 years is because of 2 guys, Roidtiz and Roidmirez. Wasnt it funny how as soon as Manny bring Manny left on a sour note out of Boston he got busted? Funny how that works.... Wonder what else they are hiding for the Red Sox... We all already know about Spygate and how that was covered up as much as possible.

Roid Rage Much?

Comment

Working...
                                X