No announcement yet.

2014 NEW YORK YANKEES:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, why let this red sox troll get to you. We have more important issues to worry about. Like who is going to replace Nova in the rotation since he is most likely getting Tommy John surgery and is done for the season?
    sigpic

Comment

• Morehead is good people he is just a sadly misplaced soul thinking that the Red Sox are even on the Yankees level with their "dynasty" of three titles in ten years. So you had some recent success, what is the point of your interrupting this thread with a team no one here gives a **** about? Start your very own Red Sox thread have fun with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by n420p69 View Post
        Morehead is good people he is just a sadly misplaced soul thinking that the Red Sox are even on the Yankees level with their "dynasty" of three titles in ten years. So you had some recent success, what is the point of your interrupting this thread with a team no one here gives a **** about? Start your very own Red Sox thread have fun with that.
        I have met him personally and know that he is a great guy. He is just in here trolling and trying to spark some ****. I will start a Red Sox thread for him
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
          Seriously, why let this red sox troll get to you. We have more important issues to worry about. Like who is going to replace Nova in the rotation since he is most likely getting Tommy John surgery and is done for the season?
          What the hell fun is it to talk to a bunch of people you agree with G. Every year I get into these Yankee threads and its the only thing that makes it interesting.

In other words.......I .......complete......you.

So.........You're welcome.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            What the hell fun is it to talk to a bunch of people you agree with G. Every year I get into these Yankee threads and its the only thing that makes it interesting.

In other words.......I .......complete......you.

So.........You're welcome.
            <yaaaaak-puke> yes, yak puke

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
              <yaaaaak-puke> yes, yak puke
              Feel better now?..........I thought so.

Comment

• Red Sox suck, end of story. Nice loss yesterday. Way to B Strong.

Now about Nova...... Yeah, Nuno/Phelps will most likely replace him. Maybe they swing for another arm in a trade.
                WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  Red Sox suck, end of story. Nice loss yesterday. Way to B Strong.

Now about Nova...... Yeah, Nuno/Phelps will most likely replace him. Maybe they swing for another arm in a trade.
                  You know they get to keep playing...right?

I am concerned about Bucholtz though. He doesn't seem to have recovered from his injury last year. Strength isn't there. But his change is still the best in baseball and should still be a force.

Comment

I am concerned about Bucholtz though. He doesn't seem to have recovered from his injury last year. Strength isn't there. But his change is still the best in baseball and should still be a force.
                    Why aren't you in the Boston Red Sox thread that we created personally for you?
                    sigpic

Comment

Recovered from his injury? Or recovered from getting busted for cheating? lol Sunscreen my ***. Dude needs to put a towel on his head and wrap it up before he takes the mound.

Comment

Because the Yankees make the Red Sox, not the other way around. He knows that. Yankees are more accomplished than the Sox will ever be. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                          Recovered from his injury? Or recovered from getting busted for cheating? lol Sunscreen my ***. Dude needs to put a towel on his head and wrap it up before he takes the mound.
                          Bucholtz reminds of Harris from Major League. He puts anything he can find on the ball.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd rather be in the Lion's Den.

Comment

I'd rather be in the Lion's Den.
                              I put an update in there just for you. Go check it out. If you need current news on your dead sox, we have you covered.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Should be a good one tonight, MoLester vs Tanaka. Hopefully Papi doesnt go postal roid rage in this game after a ball called a strike.

Whats the over/under on whining plays for Papi+Pedroia? 5?

Comment

Working...
                                X