2014 NEW YORK YANKEES:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yea, they have played us tough the last couple years.
    I am going to at least one of the games next week in anaheim. We never do well in that place, but I am going to have a blast
    If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
      I am going to at least one of the games next week in anaheim. We never do well in that place, but I am going to have a blast
      Ive been there. It wasnt for a Yankee game, but it is an ok stadium. Very "Disney" ish. I think my favorite stadium out west is Petco Park though.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        Ive been there. It wasnt for a Yankee game, but it is an ok stadium. Very "Disney" ish. I think my favorite stadium out west is Petco Park though.
        Been there too. It's awesome there

Comment

• Its early but we need McCann to start producing soon. He has done next to nothing at the plate so far.

Comment

• And booing Cano is stupid in my opinion. I can't fault anyone in any profession for trying to make more money.

Comment

• What the...................????

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                What the...................????

We already addressed this. The ticket prices are ridiculous and the crowd has become way too corporate. SMDH.....
                Last edited by SG88; 04-30-2014, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by n420p69 View Post
                  And booing Cano is stupid in my opinion. I can't fault anyone in any profession for trying to make more money.
                  Fans take players' business way too personal. Tons are hypocrites because they know damn well they would go to the highest bidder if they were Robinson Cano. If I were at the game yesterday, I would have given Cano an ovation.

Comment

We already addressed this already. The ticket prices are ridiculous and the crowd has become way too corporate. SMDH.....
                    Yeah but this is still fun for me to talk about.......

You want me to be happy.....Right G?

Comment

Fans take players' business way too personal. Tons are hypocrites because they know damn well they would go to the highest bidder if they were Robinson Cano. If I were at the game yesterday, I would have given Cano an ovation.
                      I would have politely clapped for what he did for us. I am pretty surprised that he was booed like he was ARod or something. Now that is someone who I will gladly boo anytime anywhere.

Comment

Yeah but this is still fun for me to talk about.......

You want me to be happy.....Right G?
                        Were you pointing out the 27 time world champion banner? :-)

Comment

• Seems like the old mans been watching some Yankee games lately. Is he remembering his childhood?

Comment

• Let's be honest folks.
                            I t will come down to the Sox, Rays and O's for the AL east.

The Yanks and Jays are just spoilers......filling out the field.

Comment

Let's be honest folks.
                              I t will come down to the Sox, Rays and O's for the AL east.

The Yanks and Jays are just spoilers......filling out the field.
                              I am hoping Yanks can make a run for it but unfortunately it will probably be BoSox from AL East.

Comment

• Great win by the Yankees today. Tanaka is still undefeated and tex has a hot bat. Ignore the troll called Morehead state.

Comment

Working...
                                X