No announcement yet.

2014 NEW YORK YANKEES:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be fair Morehead does have the right to talk . The Red Sox are technically still champions until they miss the playoffs .

I dont think either the Red Sox or Yankees are winning a world series this year. That Red Sox team is not the same as last year they are pedestrian, the Yankees are already breaking down. The Yankees dont have the bats and 1 more injury to starting pitching especially Tanaka they are done.
    Michael Pavano excuse me Carl Pineada injuries are starting to piss me off

What I find interesting is every team in the AL East is negative in run scored for the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      To be fair Morehead does have the right to talk . The Red Sox are technically still champions until they miss the playoffs .

I dont think either the Red Sox or Yankees are winning a world series this year. That Red Sox team is not the same as last year they are pedestrian, the Yankees are already breaking down. The Yankees dont have the bats and 1 more injury to starting pitching especially Tanaka they are done.
      Michael Pavano excuse me Carl Pineada injuries are starting to piss me off

What I find interesting is every team in the AL East is negative in run scored for the season.
      Who the hell is Michael Pavano and Carl Pineada? How are the Yankees breaking down? You have no idea what you're talking about

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Let's be honest folks.
        I t will come down to the Sox, Rays and O's for the AL east.

The Yanks and Jays are just spoilers......filling out the field.

Tampa Bay? Lol, typical Sox fan. They win a world series and all of a sudden they are a force? **** outta here

Comment

• Originally posted by GiantsRokk View Post
          Tampa Bay? Lol, typical Sox fan. They win a world series and all of a sudden they are a force? **** outta here
          You're a pleasant little bugger...aren't you?.............
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Lmao
            If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

The sox suck cox. That is all

Comment

• Ive been saying it since last year. They should of moved Cano and started a rebuild last year. The Yankees are trying to win with pitching but cant stay healthy. CC is done. Kuroda is looking 10 years older. Pineda needs to get healthy and Nova is out. I still see them being about exactly what they were last year, slightly better than average, maybe 86-88 wins. Peasonally, I think if Tex stays healthy and hot, and depending on where they are in the standings, they should try to deal him for a prospect or 2, obviously still paying a bunch of his remaining $.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  Ive been saying it since last year. They should of moved Cano and started a rebuild last year. The Yankees are trying to win with pitching but cant stay healthy. CC is done. Kuroda is looking 10 years older. Pineda needs to get healthy and Nova is out. I still see them being about exactly what they were last year, slightly better than average, maybe 86-88 wins. Peasonally, I think if Tex stays healthy and hot, and depending on where they are in the standings, they should try to deal him for a prospect or 2, obviously still paying a bunch of his remaining $.
                  I agree with the cano thing, but it is way too early to throw in the towel. Tex isn't going anywhere. This is Jeter's last season and there is absolutely no way that the Yankees will start trading people for prospects. I do expect them to add a pitcher. Yeah, cc is trash. We are stuck with him until contract does us part.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                    Ive been saying it since last year. They should of moved Cano and started a rebuild last year. The Yankees are trying to win with pitching but cant stay healthy. CC is done. Kuroda is looking 10 years older. Pineda needs to get healthy and Nova is out. I still see them being about exactly what they were last year, slightly better than average, maybe 86-88 wins. Peasonally, I think if Tex stays healthy and hot, and depending on where they are in the standings, they should try to deal him for a prospect or 2, obviously still paying a bunch of his remaining $.
                    I agree with the cano thing, but it is way too early to throw in the towel. Tex isn't going anywhere. This is Jeter's last season and there is absolutely no way that the Yankees will start trading people for prospects. I do expect them to add a pitcher. Yeah, cc is trash. We are stuck with him until contract does us part.

Comment

• Yankees cant keep signing these old players and expect to win. Gotta stock up on picks and prospects, this isnt working.

Comment

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                        I do expect them to add a pitcher.
                        No time to waste - but from what source? God, it's so early for things to unravel...

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                          No time to waste - but from what source? God, it's so early for things to unravel...
                          Who knows. I just have the ideas. If cashman puts me on the payroll, I will let you know exactly how.

Comment

• It's time to put jeter at the bottom of the order. .240 with 6 RBI in 24 games isn't cutting it. It sux, but he is looking his age. Hope he turns it around asap

Comment

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                              It's time to put jeter at the bottom of the order. .240 with 6 RBI in 24 games isn't cutting it. It sux, but he is looking his age. Hope he turns it around asap
                              Looks like they finally will put Gardner in the leadoff spot for tonight's game, and move Ellsbury to the third spot - but Jeter is still there at number two. He was hitting to shortstop a lot in preseason, and it's not like he will try to steal to much - so not sure what Girardi thought? Other than selling tickets, which isn't going to well, either...

Comment

• I cant wait to see what 35+ year olds they sign next year...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X