No announcement yet.

2014 NEW YORK YANKEES:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^+1.. Since he has lost some zip on his fastball he needs to be more precise on his location. He really needs to be painting corners
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

I'm starting to have my doubts about CC, but who else is there. Our farm system sucks and the free agents were ok...only good one I could think of is Price. Doesn't matter cause Tanaka will be our ace this year
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
        I'm starting to have my doubts about CC, but who else is there. Our farm system sucks and the free agents were ok...only good one I could think of is Price. Doesn't matter cause Tanaka will be our ace this year
        I agree with tanaka being the ace. Sabathia might be the 4th starter skill wise now.
        We all that we got!

Comment

I still reserve hope for Kuroda...to me he's the dark horse

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Once again I am upset the Yanks did not trade Cano last year. I knew they would not be able to resign him. Its going to be a long couple of years with this team until they are able to rebuild.
            Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              Once again I am upset the Yanks did not trade Cano last year. I knew they would not be able to resign him. Its going to be a long couple of years with this team until they are able to rebuild.
              I got flamed on the YES boards and a few yankees groups on FB for suggesting that last season. Even though the yankees were lurking around the wild card spot, they weren't going to do anything without Jeter. Anyways, I love how it is armageddon on ESPN because of an 0-2 start with 160 more games to go. LOL.
              We all that we got!

Comment

86 Wins, maybe 90 max

wow Cashman, the last 10 years you were Isaiah Thomas'ing us.

Comment

Nova was pretty lucky to get out of that first inning with only one run allowed. I am going to be patient with this team though. Lol at them showing cervelli preseason home runs like they were all that
                  We all that we got!

Comment

Finally, a hit with risp!
                    We all that we got!

Comment

ahhh RISP...how you taunted these Yankees for about 4 seasons now.

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                        ahhh RISP...how you taunted these Yankees for about 4 seasons now.
                        Haha. So true
                        We all that we got!

Comment

Tanaka time tomorrow. Are you ready?
                          We all that we got!

Comment

So happy about getting that first win. The pitching has been on point so far except if your name is cc sabathia.
                            We all that we got!

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                              So happy about getting that first win. The pitching has been on point so far except if your name is cc sabathia.
                              CC actually pitched better in his last 4 innings. The first 2 innings were ugly though. He settled down. His location got better as the game wore on. He needs it too because of his lack of speed. Lets see how he responds next outing.
                              Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

... so far the bats stink. meanwhile this new kid Abreu is tearing it up for the ChiSox....w t h

Let's be real. The AL East is no longer a two team division. The Rays, O's and even the Jays are legitimate thorns in our side and as always there's those toolbags way to the north as usual.

We are LONG overdue with going younger and personally stupid *** Cashman better wake the F up and build us a solid Pitching Staff first BEFORE Position players.

My opinion, my 5th beer so forgive me

Comment

Working...
                                X