Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 NEW YORK YANKEES:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Oh, I remember alright..

    He looked like a broken down big pile of ****, and SPOILED Red Sux Nation was booing the crap out of him!!!

    Yeah, he took a week off to watch videos of his swing, and to work on it..

    YEAH RIGHT!!!!!
    Bwwwwwaaaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!

    Red Sux Nation are a bunch of stupid spoiled jerks!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol

    I think I found Morehead:

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      lol

      I think I found Morehead:



      Too classy to be Morehead!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
        Too classy to be Morehead!
        That is what I think of when I think Red Sox fans now. It really never was like that before 2004. They all stayed in their holes. Im sure there are still the good Red Sox fans out there, but way outnumbered now outside of Boston and on the net. Spoiled pink hat wearing culture.

        Comment


        • Anyway, back to the Yanks, Tanaka really is their only solid option right now in the rotation. Its crazy. What started out so strong, has been wittled down. CC, Nova on the DL, Kuroda looks old, Pineda DL,.... Too bad they still dont have Hughes and Kennedy, lol.

          My first post was pretty much dead on. Except Beltron. Who knew Solatre would be the man?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            Anyway, back to the Yanks, Tanaka really is their only solid option right now in the rotation. Its crazy. What started out so strong, has been wittled down. CC, Nova on the DL, Kuroda looks old, Pineda DL,.... Too bad they still dont have Hughes and Kennedy, lol.

            My first post was pretty much dead on. Except Beltron. Who knew Solatre would be the man?



            Uuuuuuugh what's up with the run production from this line up?? I can't believe we might lose 3 out of 4 to the KC Royals, who also have trouble scoring runs!

            PS: Thank God for Tanaka!!! Solarte is a pleasant surprise. Lets hope it's not a fluke, and that he has finally put it all together at age 26!!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Anyone ready to kick dirt on the Yankees this season? I want to, but I can't because they have made me look dumb every time that I have.
              If you respect others, they will respect you.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                Anyone ready to kick dirt on the Yankees this season? I want to, but I can't because they have made me look dumb every time that I have.

                I'm not..

                Lets see what they do before the trading deadline. The Phillies are in last place and Cliff Lee and Cole Hammels might be on the trading block. I'm sure they'll do something.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • This is what happens when your roster full of players in their late 30's , you suck

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                    I'm not..

                    Lets see what they do before the trading deadline. The Phillies are in last place and Cliff Lee and Cole Hammels might be on the trading block. I'm sure they'll do something.
                    Any team trying to dump one of their stars is going to ask for betances in any deal when it comes to us. Are you sure that you are willing to part with him?
                    If you respect others, they will respect you.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                      Any team trying to dump one of their stars is going to ask for betances in any deal when it comes to us. Are you sure that you are willing to part with him?
                      yeah lets trade the 26 year old with a 98 mph fastball for more 40 year olds, old players is why this team is awful

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                        Any team trying to dump one of their stars is going to ask for betances in any deal when it comes to us. Are you sure that you are willing to part with him?
                        I'm sure Betances is now off the table in any trade talks with the Yankees. But since we have so many catchers in our system, maybe Gary Sanchez could get us a decent pitcher in a package deal. It also depends on how much salary are we going to absorb. The more the Yankees absorb, the less valued prospects we'll have to give up.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                          yeah lets trade the 26 year old with a 98 mph fastball for more 40 year olds, old players is why this team is awful

                          We lost Nova and Pineda who are both in their 20's, and CC (who may be never the same again) is in his mid 30's. It's pretty tough to be successful when you lose 3/5's of your starting staff!

                          Plus, one more bat somewhere could make the difference. Kelly Johnson has been a bust so far! We should've kept Reynolds!!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                            We lost Nova and Pineda who are both in their 20's, and CC (who may be never the same again) is in his mid 30's. It's pretty tough to be successful when you lose 3/5's of your starting staff!

                            Plus, one more bat somewhere could make the difference. Kelly Johnson has been a bust so far! We should've kept Reynolds!!
                            Pitching isnt the problem its the awful offense. They are 22nd in runs playing in a hitter friendly park. This team would be buried already if they didnt have Tanaka. The 1 plus for the Yankees is i do think this team is built to be a better postseason team with their speed and if Pineada stops his Carl Pavano impersonation.


                            I wonder if the Yankees will throw big dough at Hanly Ramirez next year to be the 3rd baseman or shortstop and move Solarte over to 2nd. Maybe Arod plays Short
                            Last edited by Redeyejedi; 06-10-2014, 06:52 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                              I'm sure Betances is now off the table in any trade talks with the Yankees. But since we have so many catchers in our system, maybe Gary Sanchez could get us a decent pitcher in a package deal. It also depends on how much salary are we going to absorb. The more the Yankees absorb, the less valued prospects we'll have to give up.
                              I would trade Banuelos or Mason Williams in a second both will fall out of the top 100 prospects soon

                              Comment


                              • Yeah, lets trade some young prospects for more old ones! Not. Thats what got the Yankees in this position in the first place. Stop dealing the young players for old ones. They should try to deal the older ones for prospects if they ever want to return to winning championships. I must say, 2009 they found gold in those bold moves, but its the only time it has worked in the last 15 years. They need to rebuild.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X