Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 NEW YORK YANKEES:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nice SWEEP of the 1st place Blue Jays!!

    Now let it continue this weekend against another "bird", the Orioles.. I'm going to the stadium tonight, and Sunday for OTD..

    GO YANKEES!!!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Thank you Carlos beltran!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
        Thank you Carlos beltran!
        Holy **** I was at the game... half the attendees had left, yet that was the loudest the stadium got all night.

        It was so amazing, everyone was just frustrated at the lack of hitting despite Kuroda's 6 strikeouts and only giving up 2 runs, not to mention the strong relief effort by a bunch of guys I had never heard of before (except Betances). Yet it seemed like the bats weren't singing today. Then you have 2 men on, 2 outs, full count. You could not ask for a more storybook ending than that.
        Last edited by Toadofsteel; 06-21-2014, 01:16 AM.

        I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
          Holy **** I was at the game... half the attendees had left, yet that was the loudest the stadium got all night.

          It was so amazing, everyone was just frustrated at the lack of hitting despite Kuroda's 6 strikeouts and only giving up 2 runs, not to mention the strong relief effort by a bunch of guys I had never heard of before (except Betances). Yet it seemed like the bats weren't singing today. Then you have 2 men on, 2 outs, full count. You could not ask for a more storybook ending than that.


          I was there too, Toad!!!

          What a comeback!!! Losing 3-1 with two outs, and Teixeira down to his last strike. Only to see the Yankees score four runs after that to win the game 5-3!!!

          It's after 3:00am, and I'm still WIDE AWAKE!!!!!!! lol











          sigpic

          Comment


          • Wow those are nice seats. I was way up on the upper deck behind the right field foul pole. I had a rally cap on in the 7th inning (because i'm a dork lol)


            ...and now i've got Stevie Wonder playing in my head. I thought I couldn't sleep before that...

            I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              Wow those are nice seats. I was way up on the upper deck behind the right field foul pole. I had a rally cap on in the 7th inning (because i'm a dork lol)


              ...and now i've got Stevie Wonder playing in my head. I thought I couldn't sleep before that...

              Hey, if you stayed until the end, then by no means are you a dork.. It means you're a diehard fan!!

              Yeah, they were nice seats alright. Not my usual season ticket location in section 420B, but when your buddy gets free tickets in section 120A, you jump on them!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • It's awesome that you two were at the game last night. I probably would have acted like it was a world series win if I was in attendance. Lol.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                  It's awesome that you two were at the game last night. I probably would have acted like it was a world series win if I was in attendance. Lol.

                  I kinda did.. I got a sore throat just from the 9th inning alone.. lol
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                    I kinda did.. I got a sore throat just from the 9th inning alone.. lol
                    My voice was in perfectly good condition until that homer... Now I'm paying for it.

                    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                      My voice was in perfectly good condition until that homer... Now I'm paying for it.


                      Hahahahahahaha... It's worth paying the price now if you ask me..
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                        Hahahahahahaha... It's worth paying the price now if you ask me..
                        Well, I'm about to sing at a wedding without the top 1/3 of my vocal range. Still worth it and would scream my voice out again.

                        I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                        Comment


                        • Yanks need to find a better option than Nuno. He really hasnt been getting anything done lately.
                          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                            Yanks need to find a better option than Nuno. He really hasnt been getting anything done lately.
                            Is CC still on the DL?

                            I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              Is CC still on the DL?
                              He pitched on flat ground yesterday, and will pitch batting practice in Tampa on Tuesday. He's probably another month away..

                              Well, off to the stadium to see Tanaka pitch today, but first, the Old Timer's Day ceremonies..

                              GO YANKEES!!!!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Way to show up Yanks! They sure did look like old timers.
                                WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X