Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    So well how?

Since September of 2011, the Red Sox are 205 - 225. And that includes their 97-65 season in 2013. So for Sept 2011, all of 2012 and all of 2014 so far, they are 108 - 160. Far from being a good team... Especially when they are one of the top pay rolls in baseball.

I haven't been here long, but I've quickly learned not to take his opinion(s) seriously. Along with MH's.

His comments about Derek Jeter being an overrated, useless singles hitter did it for me.
    sigpic

Comment

• Cc is done for the year. Not like he's any good or anything.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
        Cc is done for the year. Not like he's any good or anything.
        Probably better. Maybe he will just retire. He is done. It was rather obvious last year, and even more so this year. Funny that the Yanks will be paying about $50m to just CC and Arod next year.
        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Probably better. Maybe he will just retire. He is done. It was rather obvious last year, and even more so this year. Funny that the Yanks will be paying about $50m to just CC and Arod next year.
          I think cc should call it quits. He has nothing left. Now if the third baseman can call it quits too.....
          sigpic

Comment

I think cc should call it quits. He has nothing left. Now if the third baseman can call it quits too.....

CC isn't going to retire. Would you retire if you were CC? He'll be 35 years old next season. It's not young, but it's not 40 either. Hopefully the knee surgery will be a success, along with almost a full year of rest on his arm, and maybe he can become an innings eater and give the Yanks 10 to 13 wins every year. He knows how to pitch, and is smart enough to reinvent himself. He's still better than 3/5's of the Yankees' rotation.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
              CC isn't going to retire. Would you retire if you were CC? He'll be 35 years old next season. It's not young, but it's not 40 either. Hopefully the knee surgery will be a success, along with almost a full year of rest on his arm, and maybe he can become an innings eater and give the Yanks 10 to 13 wins every year. He knows how to pitch, and is smart enough to reinvent himself. He's still better than 3/5's of the Yankees' rotation.
              I wouldn't retire either. Him and the third baseman have over 20 million reasons to come back and play. As a yankees fan, I just wish that neither came back just to save us over 50 million dollars
              sigpic

Comment

• I think this is oakland's world series title to lose. They nabbed Samardzija from the cubs. Their pitching is super stacked
                sigpic

Comment

CC is not better than 3/5ths the rotation... I dont see him any better than Nuno right now. Tanaka and Kuroda are way better. Whitely has been better and so has Phelps. Nova and Pineda are way better as pitchers when healthy right now. Sabathia lost his fastball because of the abuse he took in Cleveland and Milwaukee. He is done. Dead arm. I was hoping he would bounce back this year but he cant barely hit 90 on the gun anymore.

Comment

• Yankees apparently tried to get Samardzija. They were willing to deal a bunch of prospects. Its pathetic, really. As good as Samardzija is for the Cubs, I dont see him playing well for the Yankees. Glad it didnt go through, but I am upset the Yankees still think they can contend. Just like last year. They should be selling whatever they can instead of shopping.

Comment

Yankees apparently tried to get Samardzija. They were willing to deal a bunch of prospects. Its pathetic, really. As good as Samardzija is for the Cubs, I dont see him playing well for the Yankees. Glad it didnt go through, but I am upset the Yankees still think they can contend. Just like last year. They should be selling whatever they can instead of shopping.
                      The Yankees will be buyers as usual. Knowing that, they are in desperate need of starting pitching and a right handed bat.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeaaaa, Id rather not pay him.

Comment

I think this is oakland's world series title to lose. They nabbed Samardzija from the cubs. Their pitching is super stacked

$%&^#@*!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Yanks trade Nuno for Brandon McCarthy. I would've LOVED this trade eight years ago, but not now!

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/nyy/...&vkey=news_nyy
                            sigpic

Comment

• Out vidal nuno. Enter Brandon Mccarthy.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Soriano finally designated for assignment.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X