X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    1.0 games outta 1st

157 games to go...
    Bingo! Looking forward to CC bouncing back today. I got a feeling the 5game homerless strk is gonna end for the Yanks today. I'm saying Brian Roberts goes big fly today! My prediction. I like the way hes swinging it, and his patience is exceptional, as he waits for the right pitches to swing at.

This team will be a blast for us this Summer/Fall! Get one more for the Cap before he retires!

Comment

If cc can actually get out of the first 2 innings without any drama, we will be good to go. I am predicting a 3 homer game for the bombers.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        Bingo! Looking forward to CC bouncing back today. I got a feeling the 5game homerless strk is gonna end for the Yanks today. I'm saying Brian Roberts goes big fly today! My prediction. I like the way hes swinging it, and his patience is exceptional, as he waits for the right pitches to swing at.

This team will be a blast for us this Summer/Fall! Get one more for the Cap before he retires!
        i noticed that too about him, has great patience at the plate. i like players like that. kind of reminds me of swisher in that regard.

Comment

CC looking better today, so far. That's good. CC is always terrible on opening day, god knows why..

"WE STOMPED YOU OUT" - 92, Hall of Fame Class of 2014

Comment

Nice win by the Yankees today. I will take it. CC was way better today. Good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
              Nice win by the Yankees today. I will take it. CC was way better today. Good for him.
              Was he? He still gave up 4ERs... Looks good for 3-4 innings, then loses it.
              Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                Was he? He still gave up 4ERs... Looks good for 3-4 innings, then loses it.
                It was an improvement over the Astros game. Just my opinion. He wasn't all that, but it was easy to be better than he was against Houston.

Comment

Tex is such a ****ing waste.

Comment

It was an improvement over the Astros game. Just my opinion. He wasn't all that, but it was easy to be better than he was against Houston.
                    I dont know about that. Both games he had 2 bad innings. VS Houston he was awful in innings 1-2, then he turned it around and was solid the next 4 innings. VS the BJs, he was bad in the 1st and his last innings and solid in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      ITs time for that 2009 FA class to move on.... This is why you dont sign guys for more than 5 years....

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        I am off today and was watching that new high heat show with Russo. One of the callers ripped tex for being useless. That 20 million dollar salary prevents us from doing anything with him.

Comment

The last Yankees stadium opener for the captain

Comment

The last Yankees stadium opener for the captain
                            Speaking of, who is the captain of the team going forward? This team really lacks a face after this season.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                              Speaking of, who is the captain of the team going forward? This team really lacks a face after this season.
                              Leadership like that is impossible to replace. I have absolutely no idea on who the face of the franchise is going to be next season. Jeter is going to be sorely missed.

Comment

He kept us in the game and got the Win. The main thing is, he pitched good enough, and in a rotation, with Pineda, Tanaka, Nova, and Kuroda, you can deal with "OK". He'll have his better games, and win somewhere between 14-17games with a 4ish plus ERA. Thats fine in this rotation.

Comment

Working...
                                X