Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 NEW YORK YANKEES:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Yanks are going after Danks now too. Probably give up some more young guys for him.

    Yeah, McCarthy, Headley and Danks are so going to put the Yanks over the top.... What a waste.
    I was hoping you were going to say Chris sale instead.
    sigpic

    I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Are you also a Dallas fan?
      Citing championships before you were born is exactly what they do.


      Why the hell does "citing championships before you're born" matter?

      That attitude from Al-Chowda Nation is so STUPID!!!! As if they don't count because we didn't see them.

      What a bunch of gar-B-age from Boston!!!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        Yanks are going after Danks now too. Probably give up some more young guys for him.

        Yeah, McCarthy, Headley and Danks are so going to put the Yanks over the top.... What a waste.


        McCarthy was a good trade, and this one might be too. We needed a 3rd baseman, because Kelly Johnson sucks! Maybe we can release him NOW!!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post


          Count them and weep, Bore-head. That's if you can count that high!!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
            Why the hell does "citing championships before you're born" matter?

            That attitude from Al-Chowda Nation is so STUPID!!!! As if they don't count because we didn't see them.

            What a bunch of gar-B-age from Boston!!!
            The anger towards the Sox is a very interesting shift in dynamics. We Sox fans don't carry the anger like we used to towards the Yankees....at least not to the degree you all seem to towards our guys....or even us Sox fans.
            Why is this? I think we all know. Because the tide has turned. We are the hunted. We are the resented. We've won 3 championships in 10 years.

            The Yanks are just another team now. So we don't have the anger we used to.

            It's sad to see how the mighty have fallen. Not the Yankees. But the Yankee fans. The more the anger from you folks, the more I feel for you.
            I came in here to make it interesting. I do this every year and it's always been light and playful banter. But you folks are different now.

            I wish you well in your anger. It takes a lot of energy to maintain. I've been there.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
              Why the hell does "citing championships before you're born" matter?

              That attitude from Al-Chowda Nation is so STUPID!!!! As if they don't count because we didn't see them.

              What a bunch of gar-B-age from Boston!!!
              Well, you should know that 99% of the New England / Boston fan base was established in the early 2000s. Nothing ever happened before that. Brady was the first QB, Ortiz and Manny were the show, so on and so forth.
              WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                The anger towards the Sox is a very interesting shift in dynamics. We Sox fans don't carry the anger like we used to towards the Yankees....at least not to the degree you all seem to towards our guys....or even us Sox fans.
                Why is this? I think we all know. Because the tide has turned. We are the hunted. We are the resented. We've won 3 championships in 10 years.

                The Yanks are just another team now. So we don't have the anger we used to.

                It's sad to see how the mighty have fallen. Not the Yankees. But the Yankee fans. The more the anger from you folks, the more I feel for you.
                I came in here to make it interesting. I do this every year and it's always been light and playful banter. But you folks are different now.

                I wish you well in your anger. It takes a lot of energy to maintain. I've been there.
                Good thing you became a Sox fan in 2004 eh?

                Maybe you were a Pats fan from 2000-2004 as well and in 2007 quickly packed up your Brady jersey and donned the Tuck. I see you first posted here in 2007.... not a coincidence I'm sure lol.
                WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  The anger towards the Sox is a very interesting shift in dynamics. We Sox fans don't carry the anger like we used to towards the Yankees....at least not to the degree you all seem to towards our guys....or even us Sox fans.
                  Why is this? I think we all know. Because the tide has turned. We are the hunted. We are the resented. We've won 3 championships in 10 years.

                  The Yanks are just another team now. So we don't have the anger we used to.

                  It's sad to see how the mighty have fallen. Not the Yankees. But the Yankee fans. The more the anger from you folks, the more I feel for you.
                  I came in here to make it interesting. I do this every year and it's always been light and playful banter. But you folks are different now.

                  I wish you well in your anger. It takes a lot of energy to maintain. I've been there.


                  27 to 8. Sorry but your Red Sux are still light years away from the New York Yankees, in "overall greatness".

                  I will agree with you though on one thing. Your Red Sux are starting to be hated "nationwide".

                  I know Raider fans are pissed at the Boston Red Sux organization for the rip off of "Red Sux Nation, and rightly so. There's only one Nation, and that is "Raider Nation".
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    The anger towards the Sox is a very interesting shift in dynamics. We Sox fans don't carry the anger like we used to towards the Yankees....at least not to the degree you all seem to towards our guys....or even us Sox fans.
                    Why is this? I think we all know. Because the tide has turned. We are the hunted. We are the resented. We've won 3 championships in 10 years.

                    The Yanks are just another team now. So we don't have the anger we used to.

                    It's sad to see how the mighty have fallen. Not the Yankees. But the Yankee fans. The more the anger from you folks, the more I feel for you.
                    I came in here to make it interesting. I do this every year and it's always been light and playful banter. But you folks are different now.

                    I wish you well in your anger. It takes a lot of energy to maintain. I've been there.
                    Bull****. Red Sox scum beg and plead for attention all of the time. Having espn talk about the Red Sox and their regional brand isn't enough. They want Yankees fans to obsess over them, which unfortunately for you, we don't. The Yankees are a worldwide brand while those Red Sox are only a New England team that thinks they are worldwide. I've been around the world and see Yankees nation everywhere. In Africa, Europe, Asia, South America, and Australia. The Yankees have more titles, fans, and tradition than the Red Sox ever could dream about. Your team and fans are jealous, so they feel that screaming louder would make more people care, which they don't. You troll a Yankees thread because you are jealous. We fall back on our history because we can. It is a history not duplicated in sports. Why would we not?
                    sigpic

                    I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                      Good thing you became a Sox fan in 2004 eh?

                      Maybe you were a Pats fan from 2000-2004 as well.

                      Yeah, he probably switched after the Cheatriots' 19-0 season became 18-1. Borehead State seems like the type. lol
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                        Well, you should know that 99% of the New England / Boston fan base was established in the early 2000s. Nothing ever happened before that. Brady was the first QB, Ortiz and Manny were the show, so on and so forth.

                        With Borehead's and Al-Chowda Nation's logic, then none of us can ever celebrate "The 4th of July" anymore, because none of us were around in 1776.

                        Boston Red Sux fans are STUPID *******S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                          Well, you should know that 99% of the New England / Boston fan base was established in the early 2000s. Nothing ever happened before that. Brady was the first QB, Ortiz and Manny were the show, so on and so forth.

                          With Borehead's and Al-Chowda Nation's logic, then none of us can ever celebrate "The 4th of July" anymore, because none of us were around in 1776.

                          Boston Red Sux fans are STUPID *******S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                            Yeah, he probably switched after the Cheatriots' 19-0 season became 18-1. Borehead State seems like the type. lol
                            Bonehead state fits that guy just fine. Lol. Anyways, back to something way more important. I will be extremely upset if we go get cliff lee. I want nothing to do with him, especially after he flaked out on us a few years ago in addition to that ridiculous contract that he has.
                            sigpic

                            I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • Red Sox fans are really the worst. They are Eagles fans who won a championship. Could you imagine how they would act? Just look at those pink hatters.
                              WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                                Red Sox fans are really the worst. They are Eagles fans who won a championship. Could you imagine how they would act? Just look at those pink hatters.
                                I would die happy tomorrow knowing that the eagles didn't win squat in my lifetime.
                                sigpic

                                I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X