2014 NEW YORK YANKEES:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Of course, but outside of Boston, its pathetic. Much more than Yankee fans outside of NY. But these new age pink hatters act like complete morons when their team wins a few games and the Yanks are struggling. I hope you arent one of them Morehead. I hate the Red Sox with all my heart, but I respect this 10 year window they opened, with a bunch of PEDs of course lol.. Do you know who the manager was before Tito without googling?

Bottom line, any baseball fan would prefer the Yankees' unprecedented success over the Red Sux' success, including Red Sux fans themselves.

Especially when you consider that 86 year DROUGHT!

Comment

Of course, but outside of Boston, its pathetic. Much more than Yankee fans outside of NY. But these new age pink hatters act like complete morons when their team wins a few games and the Yanks are struggling. I hope you arent one of them Morehead. I hate the Red Sox with all my heart, but I respect this 10 year window they opened, with a bunch of PEDs of course lol.. Do you know who the manager was before Tito without googling?
      I hate the entire PED claim from Yankee fans.
      Should we review the Yankees who have not only been accused of using them but have actually admitted it or been punished for it?

Best to leave that topic alone if you're a Yankee fan.
      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
        Bottom line, any baseball fan would prefer the Yankees' unprecedented success over the Red Sux' success, including Red Sux fans themselves.

Especially when you consider that 86 year DROUGHT!
        It's important that you believe that since you're a fellow Giants fan and I want you to be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Should we review the Yankees who have not only been accused of using them but have actually admitted it or been punished for it?

Yeah right. Another DELUSIONAL Red Sux fan, who thinks his Red Sux players were always clean.

You're a disgrace to the Giants' fan base! Go become a Patriots fan!!!
          Last edited by BronxBomberBlue; 07-23-2014, 02:42 PM.

Comment

It's important that you believe that since you're a fellow Giants fan and I want you to be happy.

If that's the case, then stay off this NEW YORK YANKEES thread.

You asked me in the past to get off your 800 page thread regarding Eli, the quarterback who you can't stand, and I honored your request!

Show the same courtesy to me and to all the other Giants/Yankees fans here!!!

Comment

Yeah right. Another DELUSIONAL Red Sux fan, who thinks his Red Sux players were always clean.

You're a disgrace to the Giants' fan base! Go become a Patriots fan!!!
              I never said that.
              I think PED's are still huge in MLB and I have to assume that includes the Sox.

I just find it incredibly hypocritical of Yankee fans to discuss PED's when talking about the Sox....with THEIR history.
              Last edited by Morehead State; 07-23-2014, 02:48 PM.

Comment

If that's the case, then stay off this NEW YORK YANKEES thread.

You asked me in the past to get off your 800 page thread regarding Eli, the quarterback who you can't stand, and I honored your request!

Show the same courtesy to me and to all the other Giants/Yankees fans here!!!
                I come on this thread because there are some of my friends who are Yankee fans who enjoy some good natured banter.
                It's called character.
                You may want to ask yourself if you can handle such a thing.

And I like Eli just fine.

Comment

Why? all teams were juicing.... Im not leaving anything alone, especially when Boston still has one of the premier juicers in the game bopping HRs at alarming rates and act like he is clean. Sure the Yanks used Juice to win titles in the 90s, but the only reason the REd Sox broke the curse was because their club was teaching them to use steroids and how to use them and supplying them with them. Manny and Ortiz were not the only juicers on the Sox in the 2000's but they were the face of it.
                  http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

I never said that.
                    I think PED's are still huge in MLB and I have to assume that includes the Sox.

I just find it incredibly hypocritical of Yankee fans to discuss PED's when talking about the Sox....with THEIR history.
                    I find it hypocritical that Red Sox fans talk about steroids and payroll with the Yankees given THEIR history too. Goes both ways.

Comment

I come on this thread because there are some of my friends who are Yankee fans who enjoy some good natured banter.
                      It's called character.
                      You may want to ask yourself if you can handle such a thing.

And I like Eli just fine.

Oh, and you have character, huh?

Then why did you accuse me of false accusations, and request that I leave your precious thread? That you went round, and round, and round in!!

Just like with the PED's. You think your team, and your character are both above the norm.

Well they're not. They're BELOW!!!!!!

Comment

I find it hypocritical that Red Sox fans talk about steroids and payroll with the Yankees given THEIR history too. Goes both ways.

The words "hypocritical" and "Red Sux" go hand in hand in every single instance.

Comment

If I see one do that I would agree.

Someone here brought up the Sox winning with PED's. It's just pure hypocrisy.
                          Ask my Yankee fan friends who I've debated over the years. I never once accused them of winning any championship illigitimately.

It seems only Yankee fans do that. It just seems funny to me I guess when you fine folks go there.

Comment

If I see one do that I would agree.

Someone here brought up the Sox winning with PED's. It's just pure hypocrisy.
                            Ask my Yankee fan friends who I've debated over the years. I never once accused them of winning any championship illigitimately.

It seems only Yankee fans do that. It just seems funny to me I guess when you fine folks go there.
                            You say it seems like only Yankee fans do that, because you have blinders on. Are you telling me last year in Boston, when Arod was up at the plate, none of the 54K or whater fans there were chanting "Steroids!"? Hmmmmm I think the next game Big Papi roid raged the phone booth. No steroids of hypocracy there....

You probably hear a bunch of Yankee fans saying that because other fans have been dishing it out to the Yankees for years acting as if only the Yanks were juicing... Yankees fans, like myself, are over it. Every team used steroids. Every team cheated. Especially the Sox from all the accounts and stories I heard, were probably the worst. Yet, nothing. Mitchell hid the names well, the whole Lou Merloni story got thrown under the rug, Papi and his failed test gets dismissed by way of milkshake. ect. I would love Papi to get the Arod treatment. See how long he lasts before breaking down.
                            Last edited by TheAnalyst; 07-23-2014, 03:14 PM.

Comment

You say it seems like only Yankee fans do that, because you have blinders on. Are you telling me last year in Boston, when Arod was up at the plate, none of the 54K or whater fans there were chanting "Steroids!"? Hmmmmm I think the next game Big Papi roid raged the phone booth. No steroids of hypocracy there....

+1

Comment

You probably hear a bunch of Yankee fans saying that because other fans have been dishing it out to the Yankees for years acting as if only the Yanks were juicing... Yankees fans, like myself, are over it. Every team used steroids. Every team cheated. Especially the Sox from all the accounts and stories I heard, were probably the worst. Yet, nothing. Mitchell hid the names well, the whole Lou Merloni story got thrown under the rug, Papi and his failed test gets dismissed by way of milkshake. ect. I would love Papi to get the Arod treatment. See how long he lasts before breaking down.
                                So let me ask you...Do you think that a team who wins the WS with a player or players who use steroids is illegitimate?

And the "steroids" chant is good clean fun. Unlike the Yankee fans who littered the field with bottles in the LCS, game 7 in 2004 with the Arod call at first.

Again..."fan conduct" should probably be added to steroids as subjects Yankee fans should stay away from.
                                I',m happy to stay away from it as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X